Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    It covers how security clearances are established, and later revoked. Does Brennan have a different clearance now that he's no longer in government? Or is it the same one that was granted, and covered by this regulation? And if the question is nagging at you so badly, why don't you do your own research to find out?

Looking for anything to excuse what your boy Trumpy does. Normalizing the abnormal.
    I did enough research to read your link. It's an executive order covering classified access for federal employees, (not former federal employees.) Know why it's an executive order? Because classification power stems from the executive branch, i.e. the President, not congress. Because the President has complete authority over classification of information, and who has access to it. You can argue all you want about whether rescinding Brennan's access is right or wrong, but your suggestion that it didn't follow a proper procedure or was illegal in some way is complete bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    I did enough research to read your link. It's an executive order covering classified access for federal employees, (not former federal employees.) Know why it's an executive order? Because classification power stems from the executive branch, i.e. the President, not congress. Because the President has complete authority over classification of information, and who has access to it. You can argue all you want about whether rescinding Brennan's access is right or wrong, but your suggestion that it didn't follow a proper procedure or was illegal in some way is complete bs.
    Correct. The President is a petty, whiny, POS. That's the point and has been the entire point since he took office.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Normalizing the abnormal. Every president does it. No big deal.

Yep, got it.

What's it gonna take?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Just a boring user.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    I said read them in when they are the subject matter expert and are needed.

Not being in the employ (and thus not having need to know) is a big deal, though you may downplay it.
    Your assumption means that they are only consulted when someone feels the need, my assumption is that they are constantly being consulted.

Instead of just saying it's a big deal, explain why.

On the other hand, I think it's a big deal that they are willing to spend their time and effort to provide advice for free. I appreciate the fact that they are willing to sacrifice themselves to provide this service for free.

Again, using yourself is a bad example, since you may be capable of providing input on a very specific item. These guys have a very global reference to work with. So working/not working- you need to provide a much better argument than just that they are not employed by the government and you think that's a big deal. Why is it a big deal?

I'm not downplaying it at all. Quite the opposite.

Thread Information