Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Has no comment on someone being able to record conversations in the WH Situation Room.
    Don't even get me going on that situation.

Trump effed that all up with his tweets.

Trump should've sent FBI agents to Oma's next book signing and perp-walked her to Federal court for those recordings.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      If the reasons for the removal are the above why not just say it?
      I did.
      My reasons are precisely why I have no issue with it.
      I believe there are too many "courtesy" (TTWWADI) clearances out there.

Trump's reasons? He has to back those claims up by himself.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Don't even get me going on that situation.

Trump effed that all up with his tweets.

Trump should've sent FBI agents to Oma's next book signing and perp-walked her to Federal court for those recordings.
        I have yet to see anyone prove Oma wrong on anything she has in her book or said in interviews. I look forward to that happening.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
          ... because you can make a snappy acronym out of the procedure.
          I work for a recently acquired division of a much larger corporation. How they do things and how we doing things differ. When we asked "why do you do it that way?" we got that "that's the way we've always done it" answer so much we acronymed it TTWWADI (pronounced: te-tee-wah-wadi) to save time.

It fit here nicely as well.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I have yet to see anyone prove Oma wrong on anything she has in her book or said in interviews. I look forward to that happening.
            Correct.

All I see is Oma is in the wrong for having brought a recording device (smart phone?) into the Situation Room (where no devices are allowed). That is a "wrong" by her.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Also, Red Don doesn't have the authority to personally strip security clearances. There are procedures that must be followed by law, and he hasn't done them.

So just another "the president is above the law" actions taken by this joke of a president.
              But were they followed in this case and Trump claims others' work as his own? Wouldn't put it past him.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Here's an argument. That you of course dismissed.
                I did not.

I addressed it directly: They can be read-in if/as needed.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I did not.

I addressed it directly: They can be read-in if/as needed.
                  No, they can't.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Have any of you actually been in a room and listened to John Brennan?

I have. An hour. A "fireside" style chat. Summer 2017.

Brennan's as guano-loco as Rudy Guiliani*.

That said, he's not in the employ and no longer has continuing, on-going need to know (other than maybe to keep that sweet CNN gig I guess).

*I was in a room listening to Rudy for an hour circa 2015. Guano. Loco.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Have any of you actually been in a room and listened to John Brennan?

I have. An hour. A "fireside" style chat. Summer 2017.

Brennan's as guano-loco as Rudy Guiliani*.

That said, he's not in the employ and no longer has continuing, on-going need to know (other than maybe to keep that sweet CNN gig I guess).

*I was in a room listening to Rudy for an hour circa 2015. Guano. Loco.
                      This isn't just about Brennan. It's about the process that will forever be changed again by President ****wad.

Comment

No, they can't.
                        JPAS.
                        Google it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                          it's about the process ...
                          TTWWADI?

And you're missing the "Harry Reid nuclear option*" mistake you could ascribe to Trump: Trump's opened the door to something the other side can use in the future now also.

*As known as the "Mitch McConnell rubs himself thinking about it" mistake.
                          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-16-2018, 12:54 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

JPAS.
                            Google it.
                            I did. That doesn't work for me for someone who was the Director of the CIA. Try again.

Comment

ttwwadi?
                              Obama.

Comment

Guiliani with Chris Cuomo from CNN last night.

CUOMO: If fact-counting is anything, we’ve never had anybody with the level of mendacity that he has. Not even close.

GIULIANI: It’s in the eye of the beholder.

CUOMO: No, facts are not in the eye of the beholder.

GIULIANI: Yes, they are. Nowadays they are.
                                This is what calling everything fake news when you have the Bully Pulpit has done to the world. Good luck putting that genie back in the bottle.

Comment

Working...
                                X