Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And again you completely ignore the post you quote to argue a point no one is making. You are sounding like Flaggy dude. Any youtube links for us

No, he is making a very valid point. Scoobs point is that the person the FBI assigns to handle these matters did not recommend termination. You think he deserved to be fired. For some reason you think you know better than the person who's job it is to make the determination for the FBI. I bet doctors love you...

Comment

So very much derp: https://realtalk910.iheart.com/conte...f-wind-a-mills

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        And again you completely ignore the post you quote to argue a point no one is making. You are sounding like Flaggy dude. Any youtube links for us
        No. My point appears to be very clear. Why you can't see it is odd. But, hey, fire him. Fire everybody. It's a wonder the ***** can get Strzok fired but he won't fire Rosenstein. He's the weakest President ever.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Looks like he groped Claudia Tenney. Yes, Wind Power is so much more dangerous to the environment than Coal. Way more. Bring Coal back.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Don't we subsidize the petroleum industry to some extent?

Red Don's aversion to windmills I think goes back to his golf course in Scotland. I think there was a wind farm offshore, or was going to be built offshore, and he was whining about how it ruined all the lovely views from his property.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Don't we subsidize the petroleum industry to some extent?

Red Don's aversion to windmills I think goes back to his golf course in Scotland. I think there was a wind farm offshore, or was going to be built offshore, and he was whining about how it ruined all the lovely views from his property.
              I'd argue we've given more subsidies to oil, gas, and coal than they ever deserved. And, after they wreck the land, sea, waterways they just leave it for the taxpayers to clean up. But, hey, GO COAL.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I'd argue we've given more subsidies to oil, gas, and coal than they ever deserved. And, after they wreck the land, sea, waterways they just leave it for the taxpayers to clean up. But, hey, GO COAL.
                I'm not an engineer, but isn't the cost of extracting and transporting coal to be burned in power plants cost prohibitive vs fracking for natural gas? As in even if you didn't have anti-pollution standards it still costs too much to have people go miles underground to mine it vs injecting water into the ground to break up rocks and then sticking a pipe into the hole to capture the escaped gas?
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  I'm not an engineer, but isn't the cost of extracting and transporting coal to be burned in power plants cost prohibitive vs fracking for natural gas? As in even if you didn't have anti-pollution standards it still costs too much to have people go miles underground to mine it vs injecting water into the ground to break up rocks and then sticking a pipe into the hole to capture the escaped gas?
                  I don't think we truly understand the ramifications of fracking yet. My guess is that that becomes a worse problem over the long haul.

Comment

Lock the ***** up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

He just called a black woman a dog.

Comment

When did Lou Dobbs go off the deep end? Then again, last I knew, he was just a "Yell about the Stock Market" guy on CNN...

*edit* Also, not surprised he called Omarosa a dog. Unfortunately, he hitched his TV wagon to her, repeatedly, while bagging on her during her Apprentice appearances.
                              Last edited by aparch; 08-14-2018, 09:14 AM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                When did Lou Dobbs go off the deep end? Then again, last I knew, he was just a "Yell about the Stock Market" guy on CNN...

*edit* Also, not surprised he called Omarosa a dog. Unfortunately, he hitched his TV wagon to her, repeatedly, while bagging on her during her Apprentice appearances.
                                It all centers on the tax cut and the Court. They all bow down to Trump because they achieved the Ayn Rand Wet Dream they've all been having since they were 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X