Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Frankly, please do and I hope Trump does. They're not government employees and have no need to know.
    I bet you the only people that are stripped are on his political list.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      You forgot Michael Flynn. Obama relieved him of his position, thought he was not fit to hold it, and yet, he never revoked his security clearance.
      I only included ex CIA directors since that was Brennan's position.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You forgot Michael Flynn. Obama relieved him of his position, thought he was not fit to hold it, and yet, he never revoked his security clearance.
        I'm pretty sure when Flynn pled he auto-DQ'd his clearance.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I only included ex CIA directors since that was Brennan's position.
          Petraeus shouldn't have clearance. He probably should be in jail.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Brennan's not an applicant. He's not (wait for it) a Federal employee either. He was under the "meh, let 'em keep it, TTWWADI" rule.
            The head of the CIA is not a government employee? What is he then, the government?
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He's not the CIA director.

He's not in the employment of the US Government. He no longer has need to know.

If something comes up, he can be read in.
              So you really think that since he's not employed by the government, the usefulness of having a board of former CIA directors continue to have input during a situation is out weighed by the fact that he's not a director.

Sorry, but IMHO, unless the director was not terminated for security reasons, the ability to have input from former directors is better than just dropping them because they don't work there anymore. Even if that input is free. It's HIGHLY likely that all of the directors do have really think they have the US best interest in their opinions, and they gain nothing by being on the board. They do it for the love of the country.

So do you have another reason why we should not keep doing the same thing? I personally don't find your reason that compelling vs. what they do.

Comment

Petraeus shouldn't have clearance. He probably should be in jail.
                Yes, I figured he had it pulled already. That wasn't the point of my list.

Comment

That I'm back home at my desk and not at a customer site installing millions of dollars of new machinery for them?
                  This ain't the only opportunity you've had, snowflake.

Youy seemed to make lots of time for it when it was about a computer server. Hmmmmmm, what's different?

I'm only asking the question.

Comment

The head of the CIA is not a government employee? What is he then, the government?
                    John Brennen is FORMER CIA director. He is no longer in the employ and thus has no need to know.

Mike Pompeo is the CIA director.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

John Brennen is FORMER CIA director. He is no longer in the employ and thus has no need to know.

Mike Pompeo is the CIA director.
                      Then follow the proper procedure for revoking it. As the law dictates.

Comment

This ain't the only opportunity you've had, snowflake.
                        I'm glad you manage my schedule and know that.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Then follow the proper procedure for revoking it. As the law dictates.
                          What I'm seeing in news reports (e.g. this from CBS) is: "President Trump has ordered former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance to be revoked."

Does that mean he issued an EO and pulled it or does that mean he told OPM or whichever organization to start the process to revoke it (and it is going by process). I can't find that answer in any news report. An EO should be easy to find and that mechanically is the means he'd have to use ... or else he'd have to follow the process, wouldn't he?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Frankly, please do and I hope Trump does. They're not government employees and have no need to know.
                            So you don't want the input of all of those people just because they are not paid by the government anymore? Really?

That's it?

Totally weak, IMHO.

These guys oversaw one of the worlds most important intelligence agencies, and given their backgrounds and their individual issues that each had to deal with while the CIA was on their watch- I would MUCH rather have their input than just dismiss them due to them not working there anymore. Doing that maintains a very high level of political neutrality in the CIA, which I also think is very important.

This isn't some sicatoka who does some high level security on some part of a single airplane- that kind of experience isn't hard to come by. But overall leadership of the entire organization is exactly what corporate boards are FILLED with. And so should a security advisory board. And it's really important that the people serving on this board are getting NO compensation at all- they do it for the sake of the country, not a making a buck.

Find a better reason to cut them off.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              So you don't want the input of all of those people just because they are not paid by the government anymore?
                              I said read them in when they are the subject matter expert and are needed.

Not being in the employ (and thus not having need to know) is a big deal, though you may downplay it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I said read them in when they are the subject matter expert and are needed.

Not being in the employ (and thus not having need to know) is a big deal, though you may downplay it.
                                I don't care either way. He wants to change the process fine. That's not what's happening here.

Comment

Working...
                                X