Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Nope, Red Don doesn't lie. Tells it like it is. That's why "the people" love him.
    What if... and hear me out... Season one of Sacha Baron Cohen's Who Is America ends with him "interviewing" the sitting President in character?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      What if... and hear me out... Season one of Sacha Baron Cohen's Who Is America ends with him "interviewing" the sitting President in character?
      Can't happen. Red Don is too smart to fall for that gag. he said so himself.
      “I never fall for scams,” the billionaire real-estate mogul wrote. “I am the only person who immediately walked out of my ‘Ali G’ interview.”
      If, by "immediately" he meant a couple of minutes. And Cohen claims he was actually there for seven minutes, and it got edited down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP5ElraFHHE
      Last edited by rufus; 08-07-2018, 10:00 AM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Stephen Miller moves on to crushing legal immigration.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

jfc

Immigration lawyers and advocates and public health researchers say it would be the biggest change to the legal immigration system in decades and estimate that more than 20 million immigrants could be affected. They say it would fall particularly hard on immigrants working jobs that don't pay enough to support their families.

Many are like Louis Charles, a Haitian green-card holder seeking citizenship who, despite working up to 80 hours a week as a nursing assistant, has had to use public programs to support his disabled adult daughter.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You mean it's not about securing our borders and ending "illegal" immigration?

Who knew?

Comment

That is disgusting.

On another note...your Secretary of Commerce:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Grifting????!!!! In this administration???!!!!

No way!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  You mean it's not about securing our borders and ending "illegal" immigration?

Who knew?
                  Anyone research the "Yellow Peril"?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Speaking of the Fraud...Kepler would not be pleased with this picture:

Dumb and Dumber
                    . Mookie doesn’t know who either of these people might be.....
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      So because we acted horribly in the past, condones the things that we do now?

I was told you're a "thinker". I'm not seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        You mean the xenophobic belief that East Asians are a menace to Western society that started our tradition of enacting racist immigration laws?

Stephen Miller has already proven himself to be a racist white supremacist, so not sure what you're attempting to add with that remark.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          You mean the xenophobic belief that East Asians are a menace to Western society?

Stephen Miller had already proven himself to be a racist white supremacist, so not sure what you're attempting to add with that remark.
                          He's just "thinking".

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            . Mookie doesn’t know who either of these people might be.....
                            Megyn Kelly and Alex Jones.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Megyn Kelly and Alex Jones.
                              Ah thank you.

Mookie takes that back. He has seen Megan before. The glasses threw him off
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                So because we acted horribly in the past, condones the things that we do now?

I was told you're a "thinker". I'm not seeing it.
                                No, you prejudiced cumquat. It's not new and it's all about protecting the upper class from foreign "invaders." Know your history and you can stop stupidity from happening again.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X