Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Ah yes. The Paper of Record. If this is what they're peddling, buy the Onion.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/09/o...acy-trump.html
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

A paid for opinion piece?
      Shameful...
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

I found the article compelling.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Regarding the Nunes tapes:

"If Sessions won't unresuse [sic] and Mueller won't clear the President, we're the only ones. Which is really the danger"

How is that not controversial? He's basically saying they need to (conspire?) to clear the President if no one else will - before (supposedly) hearing the results of the investigation. It's not the job of Congress to clear the President of wrongdoing if there is case against him. That doesn't mean he should or should not be impeached, but this is an active attempt to interfere. Some of you don't have a problem with that?

If anyone doesn't think this demonstrates that Nunes is far, far more agenda driven and compromised on this investigation than Mueller I don't know what to tell you.

“Now if somebody thinks that my campaign or Cathy’s campaign is colluding with the Chinese, or you name the country, hey, could happen, it would be a very bad thing if Cathy was getting secrets from the Portuguese, let’s say, just because I’m Portuguese, my family was. But, ultimately, let’s say the Portuguese came and brought her some stolen emails, and she decided to release those. Okay, now we have a problem, right? Because somebody stole the emails, gave them to Cathy, Cathy released them. Well, if that’s the case, then that’s criminal.”

Huh. Sounds vaguely familiar to an actual real situation that some of you might have heard about but don't think is criminal for some reason.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

Some parts valid, some not. Inflammatory and irrelevant...and so best leave it alone.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Exactly.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I see since we're white we're ****ed off at NFL Players for protesting during the anthem again. Yay, white people.

Comment

We're through the looking glass, people: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/por...spiracy-theory

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You forgot that we can afford the wall that Mexico is supposed to pay for.

Things that keep the wrong colored people out, or that can kill people is fine. Things that directly benefit our population within the borders are too expensive.

It's interesting that our moral conservatives are ok with money that is intent to either kill or keep people out, but not ok for taking care of our own citizens, either via health or education.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

Things that keep the wrong colored people out, or that can kill people is fine. Things that directly benefit our population within the borders are too expensive.

It's interesting that our moral conservatives are ok with money that is intent to either kill or keep people out, but not ok for taking care of our own citizens, either via health or education.
                        As long as you are carried to term and have food and oxygen you're covered. We're negotiable on food.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          As long as you are carried to term and have food and oxygen you're covered. We're negotiable on food.
                          VERY negotiable. Can't be giving food stamps out. Paying for that reduces the number of rounds we can buy to defend ourselves.

On the other hand, it's ok to pay farmers and farm corporations to make food that nobody wants to eat. That kind of welfare is perfectly fine.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            We're through the looking glass, people: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/por...spiracy-theory
                            Wow, Hillary managed to move her kiddie sex ring completely across the country without anyone noticing. God, she's good.
                            Last edited by rufus; 08-10-2018, 11:28 AM.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

For that to happen, wouldn't one need to be on the receiving end of the ritual sodomy?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

And support starting up a brand new front in war...when they can't seem to win the major unfolding front that's happening on a daily basis: cyber. But I suppose the Russians want the GOP...so there's that.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X