Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I did. That doesn't work for me for someone who was the Director of the CIA. Try again.
    OPM and the rest of the alphabet clearance organizations for civilian government workers have the same processes. JPAS was front of mind because I was just interviewed because someone military I know is up for promotion.

Trump did it. It must be wrong. That's the issue you have with it Scoob. That's fine. Just admit it.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      OPM and the rest of the alphabet clearance organizations for civilian government workers have the same processes. JPAS was front of mind because I was just interviewed because someone military I know is up for promotion.

Trump did it. It must be wrong. That's the issue you have with it Scoob. That's fine. Just admit it.
      No. Trump did it selectively. He didn't change the process. That's the process argument. The fact that you think it's ok to change a process for political reasons in the manner in which it was done is telling.

Tell me. Which rules do you agree with?

Again. If he did it for everybody. Fine. HE DID NOT.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But were they followed in this case and Trump claims others' work as his own? Wouldn't put it past him.
        No, they were not followed. That's what I said.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Don't even get me going on that situation.

Trump effed that all up with his tweets.

Trump should've sent FBI agents to Oma's next book signing and perp-walked her to Federal court for those recordings.
          And yet, somehow your seething rage can't be displayed all over this message board. Unlike the situation with the server, where you ranted non-stop.

Hmmmmm, what's different?

Comment

Don't even get me going on that situation.

Trump effed that all up with his tweets.

Trump should've sent FBI agents to Oma's next book signing and perp-walked her to Federal court for those recordings.
            Not necessarily illegal, unless she recorded classified information.

However, it does show just how seriously this administration takes its security protocols. You're all about security. Yet, you have nothing to say about this administration, and its lack of.

Hmmmmmmm, wonder why?

Comment

OPM a

No, It is wrong because Trump didn't follow the proper procedure.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/ic-leg...ve-order-12968

(a) Applicants and employees who are determined to not meet the standards for access to classified information established in section 3.1 of this order shall be:

(1) provided as comprehensive and detailed a written explanation of the basis for that conclusion as the national security interests of the United States and other applicable law permit;

(2) provided within 30 days, upon request and to the extent the documents would be provided if requested under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. §552) or the Privacy Act (3 U.S.C. §552a), as applicable, any documents, records, and reports upon which a denial or revocation is based;

(3) informed of their right to be represented by counsel or other representative at their own expense; to request any documents, records, and reports as described in section 5.2(a)(2) upon which a denial or revocation is based; and to request the entire investigative file, as permitted by the national security and other applicable law, which, if requested, shall be promptly provided prior to the time set for a written reply;

(4) provided a reasonable opportunity to reply in writing to, and to request a review of, the determination;

(5) provided written notice of and reasons for the results of the review, the identity of the deciding authority, and written notice of the right to appeal;

(6) provided an opportunity to appeal in writing to a high level panel, appointed by the agency head, which shall be comprised of at least three members, two of whom shall be selected from outside the security field. Decisions of the panel shall be in writing, and final except as provided

in subsection (b) of this section; and

(7) provided an opportunity to appear personally and to present relevant documents, materials, and information at some point in the process before an adjudicative or other authority, other than the investigating entity, as determined by the agency head. A written summary or recording of such appearance shall be made part of the applicant’s or employee’s security record, unless such appearance occurs in the presence of the appeals panel described in subsection (a)(6) of this section.
              First, Brennan supposedly found out about this repeal from a friend's phone call. So so much for being provided the comprehensive basis for making that determination.
              Last edited by rufus; 08-16-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Trump 1) broke convention that was there for effective governing 2) selectively 3) not following established procedure 4) in a strictly politically motivated manner and 5) he does/tries it all the time ("president for life? maybe we should give that a shot").

What's not to like?
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  No, It is wrong because Trump didn't follow the proper procedure.

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/ic-leg...ve-order-12968

First, Brennan supposedly found out about this repeal from a friend's phone call. So so much for being provided the comprehensive basis for making that determination.

Just driving by and haven't really paid much attention to this, but you appear to be quoting from regulations governing federal employees. As Brennan is a member of the press, how does this apply to him?
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I did.
                    The man who did the removal said otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                      Just driving by and haven't really paid much attention to this, but you appear to be quoting from regulations governing federal employees. As Brennan is a member of the press, how does this apply to him?
                      Have

David Petraeus
                      Leon E. Panetta
                      Gen. Michael V. Hayden
                      Porter J. Goss
                      and George J. Tenet

had their clearances stripped yet?

I'll hang up and listen.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And yet, somehow your seething rage can't be displayed all over this message board. Unlike the situation with the server, where you ranted non-stop.

Hmmmmm, what's different?
                        That I'm back home at my desk and not at a customer site installing millions of dollars of new machinery for them?
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Have

David Petraeus
                          Leon E. Panetta
                          Gen. Michael V. Hayden
                          Porter J. Goss
                          and George J. Tenet

Frankly, please do and I hope Trump does. They're not government employees and have no need to know.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            It covers how security clearances are established, and later revoked. Does Brennan have a different clearance now that he's no longer in government? Or is it the same one that was granted, and covered by this regulation? And if the question is nagging at you so badly, why don't you do your own research to find out?

Looking for anything to excuse what your boy Trumpy does. Normalizing the abnormal.

Comment

Brennan's not an applicant. He's not (wait for it) a Federal employee either. He was under the "meh, let 'em keep it, TTWWADI" rule.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Have

David Petraeus
                                Leon E. Panetta
                                Gen. Michael V. Hayden
                                Porter J. Goss
                                and George J. Tenet

I'll hang up and listen.
                                You forgot Michael Flynn. Obama relieved him of his position, thought he was not fit to hold it, and yet, he never revoked his security clearance.

Comment

Working...
                                X