Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    The administration is filing for arbitration against Omarosa for breaking an NDA by telling things that are still totally made up, mind you.
    The White House Lawyers Office told them when they did the NDA's they were unenforceable. This is ridiculous.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I don't think we truly understand the ramifications of fracking yet. My guess is that that becomes a worse problem over the long haul.
      hasn't Oklahoma had something like 100 earthquakes over the past few years due to fracking?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        hasn't Oklahoma had something like 100 earthquakes over the past few years due to fracking?
        That's the rumor. I'm not sure it's been proven yet.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sure, but "tiny earthquake"=orgasm, so clearly OK is into fracking...

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            When did Lou Dobbs go off the deep end?
            I can only verify to mid-2016.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

That's their problem.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Roger Stone is proud to be a Nazi: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...as-space-force

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  That's their problem.
                  They keep fracking everywhere, and soon it'll be all of us's problem.

Comment

And the people who own the company doing the fracking will be no where to be found when the problems start up.

Comment

How are they "fracking everywhere"? They aren't fracking where I live, and I heard New York state banned it as well. If people in Texas and Oklahoma want to dodge earthquakes in exchange for natural gas, again I have no desire to save them from themselves. Neither should you.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

How are they "fracking everywhere"? They aren't fracking where I live, and I heard New York state banned it as well. If people in Texas and Oklahoma want to dodge earthquakes in exchange for natural gas, again I have no desire to save them from themselves. Neither should you.
                          Give it time. If there's any chance that gas could be there...…………………..

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But Red Don says that word isn't part of his vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              For once, Sessions did the professionally honest thing and recused himself. The little weasel is the reason Trump has had this headache, and I'm thankful for it. If we'd had a different AG, then this administration would look a lot different and POTUS would be so much further off the rails without any real check internal to his administration.
                              The theory was Trump's backup plan was to keep Pruitt around to replace Sessions without requiring a new Senate appointment because they'd be upset at firing a former Senator. Luckily, Pruitt was too much of a clumsy grifter.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

They're fracking the frack out of western ND ... and the most recent? Six years ago. On the fault line called the "Missouri River".

https://www.earthquaketrack.com/p/un...-dakota/recent
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X