Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

And Joe Digenova. The Classic. Lock the ***** up.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      So while we get upset of how dumpy acts, the money grab continues- but this time, protected areas are being open up to mining. https://www.sltrib.com/news/environm...se-management/

We are leaning heavily to money above ALL else, and not for the salaries of the people who actually do the work- since those have not yet budged under this administration.

This kind of greed and top heavy focus is what revolutions are born from. Check your history.
      Minnesota Democratic Senators love to ruin the earth for mining as well. Very disappointed in that. Very.

https://www.minnpost.com/politics-po...ust-reasonable
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Since Brennan wasn't in office, nor held any role in the investigation of Russian influence in the election, I don't think you can call it obstruction..

You can, however, call it the president using the power of the office to retaliate against those he perceives as his political enemies. Wonder if this is gonna be enough of a step to get Hovey or Joe to start worrying about the future of our democracy, or if this is just another thing not to worry about? And just what does he have to do before they do become concerned?

The normalizing of abnormal behavior.
        Last edited by rufus; 08-16-2018, 08:38 AM.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Since Brennan wasn't in office, nor held any role in the investigation of Russian influence in the election, I don't think you can call it obstruction..

You can, however, call it the president using the power of the office to retaliate against those he perceives as his political enemies. Wonder if this is gonna be enough of a step to get Hovey or Joe to start worrying about the future of our democracy, or if this is just another thing not to worry about? And just what does he have to do before they do become concerned?

The normalizing of abnormal behavior.
          No. It's obstruction. Part of being convicted of something is intent. His intentions have been clear all along. And every time he mentions the "rigged witch hunt" from the biggest bully pulpit on planet earth he is committing obstruction of justice.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 08-16-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

No. It's obstruction. Part of being convicted of something is intent. His intentions have been clear all along. And every time he mentioned the "rigged witch hunt" . . . he is committing obstruction of justice.
            That's trivializing the offense, isn't it?

Comment

Need to stop throwing around the obstruction line and replace it with treason, which covers both the collusion with Russia and the subsequent cover up.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Need to stop throwing around the obstruction line and replace it with treason, which covers both the collusion with Russia and the subsequent cover up.
                Works for me.

Comment

I don't see why folks are in a tizzy over pulling the clearance of someone who no longer works for the Federal Government. I didn't retain mine when I left a clearance-required "need to know" position.

Mr. Brennan, no longer on the payroll, no longer has need to know. He's not in a position requiring clearance. If his historic knowledge is needed, he can be read-in on what he needs to know under a temporary clearance authorization.

As far as obstruction: He's not prosecuting; he's not investigating; he's not on the payroll; there's nothing about Mr. Brennan to "obstruct."

The other I've heard (CNN? MSNBC? One of those on S-XM) was "Brennan's First Amendment rights have been infringed." Really? In a word: No. He can still say anything he wants.

I put this courtesy of leaving top officials (either party) with clearance and access as something that never made sense to me. They're off the payroll. They no longer have need to know. (Need to know is the basis of all classified materials, even if you're cleared!) The justification I hear is "precedent". That's legalese for "there's no other justification than TTWWADI."

TTWWADI: that's the way we've always done it
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I don't see why folks are in a tizzy over pulling the clearance of someone who no longer works for the Federal Government. I didn't retain mine when I left a clearance-required "need to know" position.

Mr. Brennan, no longer on the payroll, no longer has need to know. He's not in a position requiring clearance. If his historic knowledge is needed, he can be read-in on what he needs to know under a temporary clearance authorization.

As far as obstruction: He's not prosecuting; he's not investigating; he's not on the payroll; there's nothing about Mr. Brennan to "obstruct."

The other I've heard (CNN? MSNBC? One of those on S-XM) was "Brennan's First Amendment rights have been infringed." Really? In a word: No. He can still say anything he wants.

I put this courtesy of leaving top officials (either party) with clearance and access as something that never made sense to me. They're off the payroll. They no longer have need to know. (Need to know is the basis of all classified materials, even if you're cleared!) The justification I hear is "precedent". That's legalese for "there's no other justification than TTWWADI."

No, it's not TTWWADI. We use these people as consultants for the rest of their lives. It's important for the continuity of Government and if I was the President I would be kind to the officials of the previous administration like Obama was.

Trump is a complete ****tard.

Comment

We use these people as consultants for the rest of their lives. It's important for the continuity of Government and if I was the President I would be kind to the officials of the previous administration like Obama was.
                      Because TTWWADI.

PS - The whole "continuity of Government" argument you make is pure jet fuel for the Alex Jonex cabal mindset of "we're run by globalists and the elite few". There is defined continuity of Government. It's Constitutionally defined without your definition.
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-16-2018, 10:01 AM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Because TTWWADI.
                        Yes, throw out expertise and knowledge, because.... Good plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Bless your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            Bless your heart.
                            Excellent closing argument and statement.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              No, it's not TTWWADI. We use these people as consultants for the rest of their lives. It's important for the continuity of Government and if I was the President I would be kind to the officials of the previous administration like Obama was.

Trump is a complete ****tard.
                              Then they can be read in if needed. Mookie not a fan of anyone getting classified briefs if they are out of gov.
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Then they can be read in if needed. Mookie not a fan of anyone getting classified briefs if they are out of gov.
                                Some random person, no. The former CIA Director, who was himself probably involved in a lot of the long-running investigations still going on, yes.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X