Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I disagree. Based on the testimony we all heard and the articles I have read including this one he should not have been fired. Trump has now successfully politicized the FBI. Comey was already doing that much to our detriment, not Strzok. But here we are. This is going to come back to bite the country in a big way.
    He did all his texting from a work phone. He was being stupid and people get fired for that crap all the time. Hell every week we hear about people getting fired for posting stuff on social media that is political.

It would be one thing if this was all private stuff on his private phone but doing it on his FBI phone is just incompetent.

Maybe it is overkill but he brought it on himself.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      He did all his texting from a work phone. He was being stupid and people get fired for that crap all the time. Hell every week we hear about people getting fired for posting stuff on social media that is political.

It would be one thing if this was all private stuff on his private phone but doing it on his FBI phone is just incompetent.

Maybe it is overkill but he brought it on himself.
      Yet Comey wasn't fired for what he did. And no one remembers what he did because the right has changed the narrative. And here we have Strzok getting fired which again is going to feed the Trump narrative.

At some point we're our own worst enemies.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No. Every Republican including the Never Trumpers would be on board with that one.
        Scooby, Never Trump Republicans don't exist!!!! They're all Trump Humpers, even Susan Collins and the alleged "moderates".
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Scooby, Never Trump Republicans don't exist!!!! They're all Trump Humpers, even Susan Collins and the alleged "moderates".
          There's a few of them out there. I wouldn't vote for John Kasich for Dogcatcher but he definitely fits the mold. True, there is no one left on the Hill in that category. Susan Collins is one of the biggest jokes in Congress.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Yet Comey wasn't fired for what he did. And no one remembers what he did because the right has changed the narrative. And here we have Strzok getting fired which again is going to feed the Trump narrative.

At some point we're our own worst enemies.
            Yeah so lets just keep screwing up cause others screwed up. Good plan that will certainly help the problem.

Two wrongs making a right sounds like something a Trumper would believe.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah so lets just keep screwing up cause others screwed up. Good plan that will certainly help the problem.

Two wrongs making a right sounds like something a Trumper would believe.
              Strzok did nothing wrong. Read the article. Read the testimony. What Comey did was wrong. Now policy has changed both ways. And not for the better.

Aitan Goelman, Mr. Strzok’s lawyer, denounced his client’s dismissal. “The decision to fire Special Agent Strzok is not only a departure from typical bureau practice, but also contradicts Director Wray’s testimony to Congress and his assurances that the F.B.I. intended to follow its regular process in this and all personnel matters,” Mr. Goelman said.
              Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 08-13-2018, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Strzok did nothing wrong. Read the article. Read the testimony. What Comey did was wrong. Now policy has changed both ways. And not for the better.
                I watched the testimony live...nice try though.

I am sorry but if he wasnt fighting the fight you agree with you wouldnt be pushing this agenda in the least bit, hell you wouldnt even notice.

You keep bringing up Comey like that somehow proves your point. It really doesnt. Whether Comey should have been fired has no bearing on whether someone else should be fired. It can both be true that Comey should have been fired and wasnt and that Strzok should have been fired and was.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I watched the testimony live...nice try though.

I am sorry but if he wasnt fighting the fight you agree with you wouldnt be pushing this agenda in the least bit, hell you wouldnt even notice.

You keep bringing up Comey like that somehow proves your point. It really doesnt. Whether Comey should have been fired has no bearing on whether someone else should be fired. It can both be true that Comey should have been fired and wasnt and that Strzok should have been fired and was.
                    Your assumptions about me are wrong again. I care about the rule of law. Always have. Always will. Strzok did nothing wrong from what I've read. He's being punished for political opinions that did not affect the ongoing investigations or his work. Keeping their political opinions is encouraged at their workplace.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

that's "The Mooch" to you.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

There's a few of them out there. I wouldn't vote for John Kasich for Dogcatcher but he definitely fits the mold. True, there is no one left on the Hill in that category. Susan Collins is one of the biggest jokes in Congress.
                          I don't buy it on Kasich. He's doing this schtick because he's got nothing to lose. At 66 years old and term limited as Gov and no Senate race opening up his political career is over. No room for him on Fox Snooze cable so he's angling to be the Token Reasonable Republican who shows up on CNN and NPR as their go to guy. Were he up for re-election or running for that Senate seat against Sherrod Brown he'd be humping Trump as hard as David Duke.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Summer camp. Wonder if they played "cream on a cracker"?

Comment

Are they white?

Comment

Your assumptions about me are wrong again. I care about the rule of law. Always have. Always will. Strzok did nothing wrong from what I've read. He's being punished for political opinions that did not affect the ongoing investigations or his work. Keeping their political opinions is encouraged at their workplace.
                                And it was also recommended by those who do these things at the FBI, that he be suspended and demoted, but not fired. Some Deputy director, whose job is not the one who fires people, over-rode that decision and fired Strozk personally.

I think that Deputy's backlground needs more looking into.

Comment

Working...
                                X