Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Sen. McCain, really? Seriously?

Trump, sure, whatever < shrug > ; but she was good enough once upon a time. This move does not shine well.

Her family actually got the high road on this one with their, effectively, 'no comment' ( "we have nothing to add at this point" ) response.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 08-29-2018, 04:43 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Trump, sure, whatever < shrug > ; but she was good enough once upon a time. This move does not shine well.

Her family actually got the high road on this one with their, effectively, 'no comment' ( "we have nothing to add at this point" ) response.
      Good for him. I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with her if I were the McCain family

Comment

Sheriff Joe finishes DFL (dead freaking last) in Arizona primary; McSally gets the nod.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

He didn't really want her.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I'm quite sure she wasn't McCain's first choice. He took bad advice in his campaign's haste to balance out the ticket and pander to "identity politics", didn't properly vet her, and he paid the price for it.

Palin deserves to be remembered as the twatwaffle that she is, and I would LOVE it if she and her trashy family never got another shred of press outside of a tabloid.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Sheriff Joe finishes DFL (dead freaking last) in Arizona primary; McSally gets the nod.
              Careful with that initialism around liberal Minnesotans not named Scooby.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I'm quite sure she wasn't McCain's first choice. He took bad advice in his campaign's haste to balance out the ticket and pander to "identity politics", didn't properly vet her, and he paid the price for it.

Palin deserves to be remembered as the twatwaffle that she is, and I would LOVE it if she and her trashy family never got another shred of press outside of a tabloid.
                McCain said that he regretted not choosing Joe Lieberman as his running mate.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Being publicly embarrassed on "Who is America" works too.

Comment

Kyl to fill remainder of McCain term.

@politico: BREAKING: Former Sen. Jon Kyl to replace McCain
                    https://politi.co/2LXFT1o
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Kyl to fill remainder of McCain term.

@politico: BREAKING: Former Sen. Jon Kyl to replace McCain
                      https://politi.co/2LXFT1o
                      He vows to oppose Trump 90%* of the time.

* Remember, this is Jon Kyl math.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        He vows to oppose Trump 90%* of the time.

* Remember, this is Jon Kyl math.
                        In Republican Speak that means give Turtle Boy whatever vote he wants when he wants it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm somewhat surprised by this as the AZ Gov went Corporate Conservative instead of full on Trump Humper. Not that Kyl won't hump Trump every chance he gets, but doesn't seem like one of Trump's guys unless the odd story that he'll serve until at least the end of the year is true meaning we'll see ANOTHER appointment next year of a more Trump like acolyte.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Kyl is the politically safe pick until an election is held. Not like he picked a Dem.

Comment

At the same time as the Kavanaugh hearings, there are hearings on the tech left. Guess who's attending... https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-a...earings-in-dc/

Comment

This encounter between Marco Rubio and Alex Jones is pretty **** funny.

That's your party now Marco, better get on board.

Comment

Working...
                                X