Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Different Hispanics care about different things. Hillary lost Florida because her and Obama supported talking and trading with Cuba. All the Cuban-Americans voted for ****tard because of that.
    They weren't voting for a Clinton even without the Cuban Thaw. They're still pi55ed that Slick Willy sent Elián González back.

Comment

Jim Jordan is running for House speaker. He's a rising star conservative but is accused of ignoring sexual abuse as a college wrestling coach.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/26/u...imes&smtyp=cur
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• OK everyone, informal poll time. I was watching Jeopardy last night and the question was basically how many members of Congress are there? I answered 535, but the answer they took was 435. Would I have had a beef if I were a contestant on the show because they specifically said Congress not the House?
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
          OK everyone, informal poll time. I was watching Jeopardy last night and the question was basically how many members of Congress are there? I answered 535, but the answer they took was 435. Would I have had a beef if I were a contestant on the show because they specifically said Congress not the House?
          Intuitively its 535 and wiki has it at 535 'voting members'.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
            OK everyone, informal poll time. I was watching Jeopardy last night and the question was basically how many members of Congress are there? I answered 535, but the answer they took was 435. Would I have had a beef if I were a contestant on the show because they specifically said Congress not the House?
            Congressmen
            Senators
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              I'd have to re-read the question but to me it was clear they meant House and I went with 435.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

the question was basically how many members of Congress are there?
                I'd go with 535.

https://www.congress.gov/members
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Further evidence that Schumer is worthless https://wapo.st/2LHROVc

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    I'd have to re-read the question but to me it was clear they meant House and I went with 435.
                    Leave it to Nancy Pelosi to cause controversy on Jeopardy
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Watching Richard Ojeda on CNN and well quite frankly I don't care if he wins or loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Further evidence that Schumer is worthless https://wapo.st/2LHROVc
                        Because he isn't picking a fight that isn't needed yet? Sure thing...

The time for the fight is later when the pressure is on not now when it will go nowhere.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The timing isn't really the issue here...

Comment

I think you are jumping the gun as are the media types that are getting the vapors over this.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fair enough, we’ll see what happens I guess.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X