Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/25/sena...erto-rico.html

Sorry Warren and Sanders. No one cares about Puerto Rico. They're not Americans.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Sorry Warren and Sanders. No one cares about Puerto Rico. They're not Americans.
      Everything dems propose at this point is purely symbolic and isn't gonna pass, like the 2 year college plan the house dems just proposed. You propose it and when the other side shoots it down (no matter how pragmatic it is) you use it against them.

Comment

If it goes nowhere, it can't hurt tho. Puerto Ricans are Hispanics. In fact, it may be a coincidence...but both are on the list of potential 2020 D candidates.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          If it goes nowhere, it can't hurt tho. Puerto Ricans are Hispanics.
          Different Hispanics care about different things. Hillary lost Florida because her and Obama supported talking and trading with Cuba. All the Cuban-Americans voted for ****tard because of that.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Different Hispanics care about different things. Hillary lost Florida because her and Obama supported talking and trading with Cuba. All the Cuban-Americans voted for ****tard because of that.
            When some of your ancestors were put up against the wall and shot by Fidel and his people, it tends to color your thinking.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              When some of your ancestors were put up against the wall and shot by Fidel and his people, it tends to color your thinking.
              Waaaaaah.

Comment

I can't believe that we have to argue about birth control in 2018. Here's what's at stake for women's reproductive freedom in the fight for the Supreme Court.
                From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook.

Sorry, Elizabeth. No one cares about Women's birth control and no one cares about Puerto Rico. Try again.

Comment

From Elizabeth Warren's Facebook.

Sorry, Elizabeth. No one cares about Women's birth control and no one cares about Puerto Rico. Try again.
                  I've got a novel solution. Its a little crazy, but it just might work.

Show up on election day and vote Dem! Problem solved.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I've got a novel solution. Its a little crazy, but it just might work.

Show up on election day and vote Dem! Problem solved.
                    **** that. They believe in abortion and taking my money away from me to give to other people.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Is there anything about you that isn't still grounded in the 60s and 70s?

I suppose your fascination with Twitter, though that still strikes me as being populated by old farts and marketing people trying to part them from their money.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Is there anything about you that isn't still grounded in the 60s and 70s?

I suppose your fascination with Twitter, though that still strikes me as being populated by old farts and marketing people trying to part them from their money.
                        Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

But teh blacks should just move on, amirite?

Comment

There's a difference between studying history and being stuck in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                              But teh blacks should just move on, amirite?
                              If you are still under your old master, yes
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I don't know UNO. But I promise you he has a better sense of history than all R presidents of this generation: W (Iraq) and Trump (Smoot Hawley).
                                Last edited by 5mn_Major; 07-28-2018, 08:42 AM.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X