Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    I say no problem. If Graham wants to play that game, House Dems should threaten investigation into any Kremlin influence on GOP senate judiciary committee! Nothing will come of the Hillary investigation because its already been reviewed 1000 times. Any Goopers cashing checks in rubles including Lindsey himself? I'd be reeaaaallll curious what that investigation would show....
    Investigate the congressmen who went to Moscow for the 4th of July.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Concern troll is concerned.
      Yeah, I am shocked to find that he did a post and run on that one.

His trolling is getting weaker.

Comment

Lotta support for the new criminal reform bill this time around. Would pass easily. Mitch says he will not bring it to the floor.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Investigate the congressmen who went to Moscow for the 4th of July.
          Yup. I have my doubts of course, but next Dem Prez should have justice department investigate and prosecute any Congresscritters be it Dems or Goopers who are taking money from Russia to advance its interests. No different than the Abscam sting. Just because you're in the opposition party to the one in the WH doesn't give you blanket immunity to commit any crimes you please lest you cry "political witch hunt". The Republican party will always been with us in some form, but the treasonous money laundering cult that's taken it over will only be brought down via a jury of their peers voting "Guilty"
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Lotta support for the new criminal reform bill this time around. Would pass easily. Mitch says he will not bring it to the floor.
            Chalk it up and move on to another bi-partisan bill that the people will like. And continue to hammer that "we've got the bills rolling, Mitch and Trump are road blocking us."

Need to hammer that point home. Over and over again.

Is there a website, other than the massive Congressional lookup site, with an easy to read list of bills that are stuck in purgatory like this?
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Chalk it up and move on to another bi-partisan bill that the people will like. And continue to hammer that "we've got the bills rolling, Mitch and Trump are road blocking us."

Need to hammer that point home. Over and over again.
              Yep. 40% of the country is a lost cause, but Dems need to appeal to the sane 60%.

Comment

If it's so expensive (it is) to live in DC and its environs, should the Congress build a dorm for its members so they can have an affordable place to live?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  If it's so expensive (it is) to live in DC and its environs, should the Congress build a dorm for its members so they can have an affordable place to live?
                  Yes.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Yes.

Comment

They tried that but former GOP Rep Mark Foley kept raiding it looking for dates.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

They tried that but former GOP Rep Mark Foley kept raiding it looking for dates.
                        As part of its continuing effort to Make America Great Again, the GOP will have a white men only dorm.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          As part of its continuing effort to Make America Great Again, the GOP will have a white men only dorm.
                          There would be a large campus of 1070 apartments, one for the elected official and one for their spouses.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I’d just relocate the capital to somewhere like Omaha or Tulsa, we’d see quickly how many of these geezers still want to be elected

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              There would be a large campus of 1070 apartments, one for the elected official and one for their spouses.
                              Many have houses already in the DC area. Sen. Markey, for example, spends more time in Bethesda than he does in the Commonwealth.

Thinking more about it, maybe 500 beds for anyone with < 6 years service. After that, your lobbyist connections should have boosted your income to afford DC.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Heyyyyy, ohhhhhh!!

Comment

Working...
                                X