Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    She probably assumed that the brand new story of POTUS weaseling his way out of donating to a charity would be a bigger deal than re litigating her decades old decision to check "other". She forgot what an insane country we live in.
    Basically don't bother being proud of your Native American heritage if you have it unless you can claim "Tribe" status.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      All I can say is Wow.

Democrats blow it again.
      she would have been better off having sex with a minor
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        she would have been better off having sex with a minor
        rotflmao

True.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well the best thing about it is it killed the last vestige of people calling for her to run for Prez. Let her stay in the Senate where she belongs.

And mookie I still hate everyone
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Well the best thing about it is it killed the last vestige of people calling for her to run for Prez. Let her stay in the Senate where she belongs.

And mookie I still hate everyone
            Yeah, she's done. If she were a Republican Man she'd just be getting started.

Comment

I don't get the schizophrenia on this board sometimes. On the one hand we pretty much agree that Dems need to call out Goopers on their lies and start kicking them in the nuts. BUT, on the other hand Elizabeth Warren should have said nothing and allowed them to continue to lie about her???? Umm.....mutually exclusive goals for the win here people.

Warren although she's my first choice has little chance of being the Dem nominee for several reasons. The main one, and the one that doomed Bernie Sanders, is that she's not going to be the one who cleans up in the delegate rich but heavily non-white voting South. That wouldn't be as much of a problem if all of her potential rivals were white as a ghost Northeast liberals, but I doubt its going to shape up that way come primary time. There's also the age factor unfortunately as I have to wonder if the party wants to turn to a more youthful liberal instead of the handful of 70 year olds who are thinking of running.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                I don't get the schizophrenia on this board sometimes. On the one hand we pretty much agree that Dems need to call out Goopers on their lies and start kicking them in the nuts. BUT, on the other hand Elizabeth Warren should have said nothing and allowed them to continue to lie about her???? Umm.....mutually exclusive goals for the win here people.

Warren although she's my first choice has little chance of being the Dem nominee for several reasons. The main one, and the one that doomed Bernie Sanders, is that she's not going to be the one who cleans up in the delegate rich but heavily non-white voting South. That wouldn't be as much of a problem if all of her potential rivals were white as a ghost Northeast liberals, but I doubt its going to shape up that way come primary time. There's also the age factor unfortunately as I have to wonder if the party wants to turn to a more youthful liberal instead of the handful of 70 year olds who are thinking of running.
                Stick a fork in her, she's done.

And you of all people should understand the double standard in this country. It's in cement and it's never going away.

Comment

Stick a fork in her, she's done.

And you of all people should understand the double standard in this country. It's in cement and it's never going away.
                  Scoobs, I've got a crazy idea! Its really out there, but it juuuuust might work. It's called "voting". As in, people can "vote" and hold pols accountable or they can sit around with their thumbs up their a sses and complain. If they choose the second one, I have no sympathy for them. Chump's presidency hasn't affected me any except for maybe getting a few extra bucks come tax time. And before somebody screams voter suppression which is a real problem in several places, no amount of voter suppression will allow the Republicans to hang onto the House this year given where the races are.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Basically don't bother being proud of your Native American heritage if you have it unless you can claim "Tribe" status.
                    Seriously. I have Irish and Polish heritage, that doesn't mean I'm currently a citizen of either country or have some sort of status with them or either country knows who the hell I am.

That's bad news for...let's see...every Oklahoman ever.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Scoobs, I've got a crazy idea! Its really out there, but it juuuuust might work. It's called "voting". As in, people can "vote" and hold pols accountable or they can sit around with their thumbs up their a sses and complain. If they choose the second one, I have no sympathy for them. Chump's presidency hasn't affected me any except for maybe getting a few extra bucks come tax time. And before somebody screams voter suppression which is a real problem in several places, no amount of voter suppression will allow the Republicans to hang onto the House this year given where the races are.
                      LOL. good luck with that. I bet the Republicans have better success with voter suppression than the Democrats do getting people 18-25 to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Seriously. I have Irish and Polish heritage, that doesn't mean I'm currently a citizen of either country or have some sort of status with them or either country knows who the hell I am.

That's bad news for...let's see...every Oklahoman ever.
                        Well, every 17th of March I celebrate my Irish heritage. What a fool I am.

Comment

Hilarious how the republicans on here who probably think affirmative action shouldn't exist in the first place are concern trolling about Warren... not even taking advantage of it in any way. It's so ludicrous and shows how even the more moderate conservatives are completely disingenuous.

That's in reply to the NYT article claiming the opposite. That might be the one thing I agree with Trump on, NYT is fake news
                          Last edited by trixR4kids; 10-16-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Hilarious how the republicans on here who probably think affirmative action shouldn't exist in the first place are concern trolling about Warren... not even taking advantage of it in any way. It's so ludicrous and shows how even the more moderate conservatives are completely disingenuous.

Yep. This stuff never ever ever ceases to amaze me. It's like the whole country doesn't learn a ****ing thing with their free education they receive.

Comment

It isnt that she should have said nothing, it is that the way she chose to say it was stupid. Yeah the test showed she has Native DNA but who cares? That isnt what they were saying about her anyways and DNA doesnt really prove the point she thinks it does. She gained what 10 minutes of good press out of it before it backfired on her?

Just shut up about it and let it go. You took at one note lame joke that only simpletons laughed a and turned it into a big story where even the Native Tribes are saying you are wrong. She completely lost the fight.

And Scooby, I dont think she has any pride in her Native Heritage. If she did why did she wait this long to look into it and why did she try and use it as a "gotcha" to Trump? Sorry but this stinks of being nothing but politics. And I say that as someone that loves Warren a lot.
                              Last edited by Handyman; 10-16-2018, 10:23 AM.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                It isnt that she should have said nothing, it is that the way she chose to say it was stupid. Yeah the test showed she has Native DNA but who cares? That isnt what they were saying about her anyways and DNA doesnt really prove the point she thinks it does. She gained what 10 minutes of good press out of it before it backfired on her?

Just shut up about it and let it go. You took a one note lame joke that only simpletons laughed a and turned it into a big story where even the Native Tribes are saying you are wrong. She completely lost the fight.
                                Don't bring a knife to a nuke fight. You'll lose every time.

Comment

Working...
                                X