Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    That is not a Leggio!
    At least Clarkson goalies own up to their sieve-ness.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      ROFL... LM*O... The fact th- ROFL... ...that you think Twitter is an offic- ROFLM**O... This idea is so preposterous you can't possibly be serious... ROFL... It's so insane I can hardly even repeat it...

Wow, I didn't think the left was THIS desperate...
      You really have no clue.

What did the judge's ruling say?

Trump cannot legally block his Twitter followers for political reasons, the judge ruled, because that would amount to “viewpoint discrimination” by a government official in a public forum.

That's a lot to unpack. But the essential idea is that Trump's use of Twitter in an official capacity — by writing “45th President of the United States of America” in his Twitter bio, for example, or issuing statements on matters of public policy and so on — subjects him to constitutional obligations that aren't imposed on average Americans or even private celebrities.
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/23/no-twitter-still-doesnt-have-to-abide-by-the-first-amendment-even-if-trump-does/
      Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 08-10-2018, 08:47 PM.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        At least Clarkson goalies own up to their sieve-ness.
        Ah - how many goals did RPI score against CCT last season?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          You really have no clue.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-switch/wp/2018/05/23/no-twitter-still-doesnt-have-to-abide-by-the-first-amendment-even-if-trump-does/
          C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Come on, you gotta let Flaggy go when he's on a roll like that. Longest string of him taking to himself I've seen is 8 posts before he got someone to jump in.

Comment

Rep. Chris Collins has been placed on waivers for the purpose of giving him his unconditional release.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Issues involving Rep. Keith Ellison and domestic problems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhUCtkBD0jM

Comment

This is the Judiciary Chair's son.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  This is the Judiciary Chair's son.
                  If he were my dad I would do the same thing.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.rollcall.com/news/politi...=1534174769145
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That's one of those I won't believe until November 7th. Purple Texas has been a liberal wet dream for decades.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          That's one of those I won't believe until November 7th. Purple Texas has been a liberal wet dream for decades.
                          Just like they stupidly were thinking purple Georgia and purple Arizona. Meanwhile turning Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all purple in the process.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Just like they stupidly were thinking purple Georgia and purple Arizona. Meanwhile turning Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all purple in the process.
                            Except they are nowhere near the same because one is a national election and the other is local. Ds can win in Red States and Cruz is not exactly beloved.

I said before I dont think it will happen but it isnt some pipe dream either.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Except they are nowhere near the same because one is a national election and the other is local. Ds can win in Red States and Cruz is not exactly beloved.

I said before I dont think it will happen but it isnt some pipe dream either.
                              I differ on that. National Election (President) is a statewide election. That's the same as a Senator. Or, at least as close as it can get. Now, it's always possible for things to run contrary to form but it's rare. Believing you can flip Arizona and Georgia while simultaneously losing Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan is the peak of hubris.

Just like thinking Texas is going to turn purple. If it happens it happens, but don't count on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I differ on that. National Election (President) is a statewide election. That's the same as a Senator. Or, at least as close as it can get. Now, it's always possible for things to run contrary to form but it's rare. Believing you can flip Arizona and Georgia while simultaneously losing Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan is the peak of hubris.

Just like thinking Texas is going to turn purple. If it happens it happens, but don't count on it.
                                Right but in one case you sacrificed one state to try and win another. That isnt happening here in any way because Beto is only running in Texas. It isnt like the DNC can either choose to support him and no one else. (like Clinton was doing)

It is apples and oranges.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X