Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I claim to be Irish. What's the big deal?
    I claim to be from southern Canada when I’m traveling.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      According to the Trump thread Boston Globe article, yes, she claimed it to connect with people of Native American descent. How horrible!
      Thats what she claims? Or thats what the Boston globe claims?
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Yeah, although to be fair the thing had pretty much died off until Warren spent whatever it is she had to spend to show that some tiny strand in her DNA has a reasonable probability of being Native American in origin, and then trumpet the same to the world in some lame video.
        Pretty sure dump was taking about Pocahontas in the last few weeks at rallies, so no it doesn’t die off

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Pretty sure dump was taking about Pocahontas in the last few weeks at rallies, so no it doesn’t die off
          Yeah, it's always on his greatest hits. It beats having any sort of substantive response.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            Yeah, although to be fair the thing had pretty much died off until Warren spent whatever it is she had to spend to show that some tiny strand in her DNA has a reasonable probability of being Native American in origin, and then trumpet the same to the world in some lame video.
            I doubt the primary goal was to prove her ancestry. More likely it was about entering into evidence exhibit 1,254,189 of what a cheap POS Trump is.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              I doubt the primary goal was to prove her ancestry. More likely it was about entering into evidence exhibit 1,254,189 of what a cheap POS Trump is.
              Pees in a cup, submits to a laboratory for blind testing, hires world class geneticist to interpret results, has video produced, to prove Trump is POS??

What, retweeting him doesn’t cut it anymore?
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Pees in a cup, submits to a laboratory for blind testing, hires world class geneticist to interpret results, has video produced, to prove Trump is POS??

Man, if you spent this much time and effort attacking trump’s trolling tweets, we might no confuse you for a sycophant!
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Certainly wouldn't get as much attention as calling a million dollar bluff.

Comment

Under the circumstances, I can see why she felt she had to hire a geneticist with first rate credentials. And weren't the results entirely consistent with her claim that a great great grandmother was part native?

Did she ever say, "I'll show you my DNA testing if you show me your tax returns?"

Comment

It hadnt died down...they say it all the time. Hell Trump uses it weekly it seems.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        It hadnt died down...they say it all the time. Hell Trump uses it weekly it seems.
                        He even says it when he tucks his kid in at night.

(Just kid I'm pretty sure he's never done that.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

All I can say is Wow.

Democrats blow it again.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And it does appear to be a fact that the Indian Tribes in the United States have come out on Trump's side. Elizabeth just got owned.

Comment

They're blowing it by making this a big news story three weeks before the election. The reason the House is tilting while the Senate isn't is because House candidates are ignoring stupid crap like this and concentrating on local issues, health care and being a blocker to complete GOP control without making it about Trump openly.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X