Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Texas breaks voter registration record ahead of Senate seat election: https://www.kvue.com/article/news/po...dterm-election

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Obviously Cruz voters
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Half will be people turned away at the polls
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Wait, that's irrelevant because there's no way she could possibly remember it. And I thought something that happened that long ago didn't matter anyways. Now can we put Booker in as a senator for life...with no chance of removal?

I love how the right is so quick to highlight hypocrisy, but is both so guilty of it and so bad at it at the same time.
          Go Gophers!

Comment

Called that one. I knew Maxine Waters was a false trail. http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/03/ca...xing-senators/

Comment

https://www.fresnobee.com/opinion/op...219558065.html

Nunes buried evidence on Russian meddling to protect Trump. I know because I’m on the committee

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Run away! https://kfdm.com/news/local/sen-ted-...rke-in-mcallen

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  What a wimp.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Maybe he thinks the less people see his face the more likely they are to vote for him
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Called that one. I knew Maxine Waters was a false trail. http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/03/ca...xing-senators/
                      Do you own stock in tinfoil?
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        Do you own stock in tinfoil?
                        If only he'd saved all that money he spends on Alex's Brain Enhancer elixirs, he could have owned stock. Now all he gets is a free sucker in the mail every month. And he still hasn't put it together.

The game is a bit too fast for flaggy, but you have to hand it to him--he still wants to be on the ice, even if it's to play a road cone.
                        Last edited by burd; 10-10-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out which reaction to Taylor Swift is dumber:
                          - The talking heads on Fox saying who cares what a Hollywood elitist says, just days after they nearly creamed themselves over Kanye's insane rants.
                          - Mike Huckabee saying who cares because her fans are 12 years old, missing the fact they maybe there 12 years old like a decade ago, and adding 12 + 10 gets you 22, but then he is from Arkansas and I know carrying numbers in addition is viewed as some sort of witchcraft there.

KDR

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            I'm trying to figure out which reaction to Taylor Swift is dumber:
                            - The talking heads on Fox saying who cares what a Hollywood elitist says, just days after they nearly creamed themselves over Kanye's insane rants.
                            - Mike Huckabee saying who cares because her fans are 12 years old, missing the fact they maybe there 12 years old like a decade ago, and adding 12 + 10 gets you 22, but then he is from Arkansas and I know carrying numbers in addition is viewed as some sort of witchcraft there.
                            I went to a Taylor Swift concert last month. I don’t think that dumb**** understands the broad demographic that considers themselves fans. It was the widest age and demo range I’ve seen since the Paul McCartney concert.

That said, it was overwhelmingly female. Not a good base to alienate.

Also, there’s this tweet:
                            https://***********/jasondashbailey/...34507686846464
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I went to a Taylor Swift concert last month. I don’t think that dumb**** understands the broad demographic that considers themselves fans. It was the widest age and demo range I’ve seen since the Paul McCartney concert.

That said, it was overwhelmingly female. Not a good base to alienate.
                              Yeah the last two albums are definitely aimed at an older age group than maybe the first two or so.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Yeah the last two albums are definitely aimed at an older age group than maybe the first two or so.
                                Wait!!

She’s legal??
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X