Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Call Turtle Boy below Trump. And here's Senator Warren's response.

See, this is why the Warren thing matters. Cause the other stuff has the EXACT SAME ****ING DYNAMIC.
    When did "Senator Warren" change her name to "Nancy Pelosi"?

Switch to decaf and calm down
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      When did "Senator Warren" change her name to "Nancy Pelosi"?

Switch to decaf and calm down
      Drawing a parallel.

I don't drink coffee. Ever.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        And it does appear to be a fact that the Indian Tribes in the United States have come out on Trump's side. Elizabeth just got owned.
        She's getting owned because she's trying to politicize an issue that Native tribes don't want politicized.

Haven't white people fcked them over enough, at this point? I'd be tired of it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Well, you can kiss my SS and Medicare goodbye.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-deficits
          Gut it all. Fark the elderly. Most of them voted for Dump anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Do you think you guys are spending a liiiiitttle too much time on this? Asking for a friend...
            This little distraction is exactly what Dump wants. Good job Liz.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              This little distraction is exactly what Dump wants. Good job Liz.
              Don't fight a pig in the mud. This little episode should serve as a reminder to Democrats:
              1. Expose Donald's crimes
              2. Expose the damage caused by Donald's policies
              3. Never engage him in trolling and dick-measuring contests.... EVER.
              4. Focus on the things that matter
              5. And FFS, focus on winning races in November
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The dems problem is that they don't shift the blame simply and very clearly to 'Trump whose out to tax the American people to death'. They should just deliver those messages in a calm matter of fact tone. And shift blame directly and clearly to Trump. The problem is the Ds get emotional, are vague in their blame and don't use simple, extreme language.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Don't fight a pig in the mud. This little episode should serve as a reminder to Democrats:
                  This.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It must be extraordinarily hot in the Texas debate. Both guys are chugging water and sweating.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

O’Rourke is going to be president someday. He just has that swagger. If he gets some experience and gets some policy under his belt, he’s going to be a formidable opponent. He’s likable, smart, and is an excellent debater.

Cruz is going to beat him but this was a great introduction of him to the nation. I really like him.
                      Code:

Comment

I have always been a huge believer in winning over the middle and still am. Turning out one more college student that doesn't want to vote is more difficult than influencing someone who is already going to vote. That's also flipping an independent (which is minus one vote for the Rs and plus one vote for the Ds). So that makes being unemotional/professional, appealing to the civil rational side and being the adult in the room the winning strategy for D politicians.

Having said that, Trump frequently behaves somewhere between a child and a monster this from the president of the United States. This is probably the the top reason why his popularity is at historic lows. Trump represents a unique opportunity for Ds. He can be goaded into behaving poorly - 'horseface' is another reminder that at any point he can say something that is disapproved by 80% of Americans.

So long story short, all Dem candidates and politicians need to take the high road and appeal to the middle. But some attack dog - Stormy or Avenatti - that Trump cares about...needs to create an ongoing feud to draw out the real Trump and keep the 'horseface' tweets coming. Good cop, bad cop.
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

I think avenatti is the only person I’ve seen so far that gets trump rattled.
                          Code:

Comment

I think avenatti is the only person I’ve seen so far that gets trump rattled.
                            Apparently not too rattled. He called his client horseface yesterday.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I have an extremely low IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I have an extremely low IQ.
                                You have an extremely low OQ (optimism quotient). In fact, I don't think you're trainable.

Comment

Working...
                                X