Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Call Turtle Boy below Trump. And here's Senator Warren's response.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of California reacted to McConnell’s comments Tuesday by saying the rising deficit is a direct result of the GOP tax cut enacted in December 2017.

“In budget after budget, congressional Republicans have exposed their cynical agenda: give massive, unpaid-for handouts to further enrich big corporations shipping jobs overseas and the wealthiest 1 percent, and stick seniors, children and families with the bill," Pelosi said in a statement. "Under the GOP’s twisted agenda, we can afford tax cuts for billionaires, but not the benefits our seniors have earned."
    See, this is why the Warren thing matters. Cause the other stuff has the EXACT SAME ****ING DYNAMIC.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Well, you can kiss my SS and Medicare goodbye.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ising-deficits
      Bi-partisan problem? McConnell can slip on a puddle of Aids and die.

This is a Republican problem. They passed the cuts. They control *EVERYTHING* in DC. This is *THEIR* farking problem.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Bi-partisan problem? McConnell can slip on a puddle of Aids and die.

This is a Republican problem. They passed the cuts. They control *EVERYTHING* in DC. This is *THEIR* farking problem.
        Privatize the profits, socialize the losses.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          Also why does anyone care about what she selected on an application in the 60's (assuming that's even true)?
          That is what I have been asking for 2 days.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            That is what I have been asking for 2 days.
            President Trump made it an issue. No one else. Warren was just stupid enough to think that if she could prove it it would help her. Forgetting that FACTS and LOGIC have no place in the United States.

Pocohontas Pocohontas

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Call Turtle Boy below Trump. And here's Senator Warren's response.

See, this is why the Warren thing matters. Cause the other stuff has the EXACT SAME ****ING DYNAMIC.
              No it still doesnt matter. Just stop. Fight for something that matters not Warren and what she put on a application decades ago.

The tax crap is just the same game they have been playing for years. Fight them on that. The Warren thing is a losing battle.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No it still doesnt matter. Just stop. Fight for something that matters not Warren and what she put on a application decades ago.

The tax crap is just the same game they have been playing for years. Fight them on that. The Warren thing is a losing battle.
                Fight them on it?

LOL

Facts don't matter. Never have, never will. And if you're the Democrats and you govern under a "Facts" world, you'll lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  President Trump made it an issue. No one else. Warren was just stupid enough to think that if she could prove it it would help her. Forgetting that FACTS and LOGIC have no place in the United States.

Pocohontas Pocohontas
                  This has zero to do with facts and logic. Her facts dont prove what she is implying they do. And even if they did they dont do anything anyways.

She got trolled and just like the morons around here who continue to have discussions with Flaggy when he posts his bot crap you arent actually accomplishing anything. Lets say there was no backlash, what would have changed? Do you think he would stop calling her Pocahontas? Do you think she would all of a sudden have more credibility in the eyes of the people? At best no one cares at worst we have what we have here.

Let me ask you something...have people stopped mocking Al Gore for "inventing the Internet"? Even though the point he made was correct dont we still hear about it all the time? (I know I see the joke quite often) This isnt Trump and this isnt new.

I love Warren but she was a fool and any adviser worth their salt would have told her not to engage in this way.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This has zero to do with facts and logic. Her facts dont prove what she is implying they do. And even if they did they dont do anything anyways.

She got trolled and just like the morons around here who continue to have discussions with Flaggy when he posts his bot crap you arent actually accomplishing anything. Lets say there was no backlash, what would have changed? Do you think he would stop calling her Pocahontas? Do you think she would all of a sudden have more credibility in the eyes of the people? At best no one cares at worst we have what we have here.

Let me ask you something...have people stopped mocking Al Gore for "inventing the Internet"? Even though the point he made was correct dont we still hear about it all the time? (I know I see the joke quite often) This isnt Trump and this isnt new.
                    "Her facts dont prove what she is implying they do".

Ok. What do they prove then? For the 1000th time. They prove exactly what she says they prove.

Comment

More Democratic stupidity.

http://www.startribune.com/heitkamp-...Gg1oItsJ3zXh8M

BISMARCK, N.D. — Sen. Heidi Heitkamp apologized Tuesday for misidentifying victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse and rape who were listed in a recent North Dakota newspaper ad aimed at her opponent.

The Democrat, who is facing a tough race for re-election, said in a statement that she had recently learned that several of the women named in the ad either hadn't authorized it or are not survivors of abuse.

"I deeply regret this mistake and we are in the process of issuing a retraction, personally apologizing to each of the people impacted by this and taking the necessary steps to ensure this never happens again," Heitkamp's statement said.

The ad that ran Sunday in several North Dakota newspapers was an open letter to Kevin Cramer, her Republican opponent, criticizing comments he made on Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation to the Supreme Court . It was signed by more than 125 people, though some just listed their initials.

Some women listed in ad criticized Heitkamp on social media for listing their names.

Lexi Zhorela told The Associated Press that she learned of the ad Monday night

"I'm furious," the 24-year-old hairdresser and single mother from Bismarck said. "I know I'm not the only woman hurt by this."

Zhorela said she was listed in the ad because she had been tagged by a friend in a Facebook post who knew she had been the victim of sexual assault.

"I have only shared my story with a couple of people in confidence," she said. "I didn't want it blasted for the world to see."

Zhorela said she had intended to vote for Heitkamp in November but will "definitely not now."
                      It's like Warren threw a circular firing squad party and all the Democrats were invited.

Comment

It isnt that she should have said nothing, it is that the way she chose to say it was stupid. Yeah the test showed she has Native DNA but who cares? That isnt what they were saying about her anyways and DNA doesnt really prove the point she thinks it does. She gained what 10 minutes of good press out of it before it backfired on her?

Just shut up about it and let it go. You took at one note lame joke that only simpletons laughed a and turned it into a big story where even the Native Tribes are saying you are wrong. She completely lost the fight.

And Scooby, I dont think she has any pride in her Native Heritage. If she did why did she wait this long to look into it and why did she try and use it as a "gotcha" to Trump? Sorry but this stinks of being nothing but politics. And I say that as someone that loves Warren a lot.
                        I think the old adage about fighting a pig applies

Fight back against the dimbulbs not named trump. Use policy against trump. He doesn’t understand policy and will eventually run afoul.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          No, they don't. I saw a Facebook acquaintance who is swiftly sliding into the deep right pit post a meme today that said:
                          I have to admit, I laughed.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            I read an article that mentioned that apparently on some admissions application or something the question regarding race was limited to "white, black, mexican, asian and other." This was back in the 1960's or 1070's, obviously.

She apparently checked "other."
                            Did she though?

Comment

Do you think you guys are spending a liiiiitttle too much time on this? Asking for a friend...
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Did she though?
                                Don't know. I wasn't there. I provided the link to the article where I read it.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X