Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 115th Congress the final chapter: And Gerry Mander as the Speaker.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Getting rid of the minimum wage is more Ayn Rand crap.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Joe Sabia.

hahahahahahah!!!!!

Joe mother-****ing Sabia.

Jesus Christ I was wondering where that POS ended up. He was the head of the Cornell Review for 10 years. What a ****ing *****. Oh man.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

She wants the record

The oldest Member to hold the office of Speaker of the House was Sam Rayburn of Texas, who was elected Speaker for the 10th and final time at age 78, in 1961. Speaker Rayburn passed away later that Congress, two months short of his 80th birthday.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

A good solution for all involved.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Term limits will never get through the Senate (and that's the chamber that needs them the most).

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Term limits will never get through the Senate (and that's the chamber that needs them the most).
                  Term limits on a leadership position or term limits as in # terms in Congre$$??
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

I take it to mean that she'll voluntarily step down from speaker and/or out of politics in four years.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      I take it to mean that she'll voluntarily step down from speaker and/or out of politics in four years.
                      Me too. But Fade seems to think the other way??
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Term limits on a leadership position or term limits as in # terms in Congre$$??
                        Leadership for her.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

1st retirement of 2020 is Tennessee Senator Lamar Alexander
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

NC GOP hires operative to steal ballots now wants republican certified as winner unless it can be proven the race would be overturned?

Perfect GOP logic

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...an-prove-fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              NC GOP hires operative to steal ballots now wants republican certified as winner unless it can be proven the race would be overturned?

Perfect GOP logic

Should be jail time for an American citizen to tamper with a US election.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Perfect GOP logic

Yeah, like the House Dems wouldn't wipe their backsides with that certification in the blink of an eye and refuse to seat Harris, something that's within their legal right to do.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X