Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Afternoon, Lodge. Spent morning rolling coins from my change jars for vacation; this is my "fuggit money" that I never include in the budget. I cash out right before the yearly vacation, and start again when I get back. It's a nice little stash to play with.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Dropped some significant $$$$$ this morning.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Dropped some significant $$$$$ this morning.
        You got the land??
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          You got the land??
          Monster truck
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

You got the land??
            Yeah

Now I need to figure out how I'm going to afford the next, bigger, chunk that goes on auction in September.
            Last edited by bigblue_dl; 07-14-2018, 04:21 PM.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah

Now I need to figure out how I'm going to afford the next, bigger, chunk that goes on auction in September.
              Turn tricks. At 5 bucks a shot, it's gonna take a lotta work, but hey, you can say you earned it.

Congrats on the win, for real! That's awesome.

Comment

Turn tricks. At 5 bucks a shot, it's gonna take a lotta work, but hey, you can say you earned it.

Congrats on the win, for real! That's awesome.
                Yeah. I'm maybe a little crazy buying land that won't cash flow for 20 years, but that's just the way farming is these days. $360k for this this chunk, twice that for the piece in September.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah. I'm maybe a little crazy buying land that won't cash flow for 20 years, but that's just the way farming is these days. $360k for this this chunk, twice that for the piece in September.
                  Patience is the key to any long-term investment.

Comment

Patience is the key to any long-term investment.
                    Yeah, but this isn't a straight investment, working it will be a job, and a job that will cost me money, as opposed to making me money, for the next 20 years.

Maybe I'll put in a campground.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, but this isn't a straight investment, working it will be a job, and a job that will cost me money, as opposed to making me money, for the next 20 years.

GPL Camping Weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        What is Tent.rr? is that like AirBNB for camping?

Howdy Lodge. Lazy day today. My brother is out with friends today/tonight. Trying to figure out what to do today/tonight. I should do some cleaning. I want to go shopping as well. I'll probably remain on the couch.
                        Sort of upscale glamorous camping. 100/night which is cheap compared to some of the stuff on their website.

Yeah

COngrats! Great to hear.

Get a permit!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mornin', Lodge. Corner Store is opening up early for the Euroball match, so a buddy and I are ordering breakfast to go from a local restaurant and then going to watch the game. We don't really care who wins, but it is a world event, so *shrug*.

Comment

Mornin’ Lodge.

Beautiful weekend so far. Clouds rolling in a little now, but the break from the high humidity feels amazing.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I received an unknown about from Mr. Edward Harrison. Using the average to date that beings the total to $738,785,847.53,
                                I received 1.3M pounds sterling from Mrs. Elizabeth Allen (Secretary). Using a 1.32 conversion factor that is $1.716M. I now have a total of $740,501,847.53.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X