Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Afternoon, Lodge. Just a couple hours until puck drop for the Gophers.

Lunch with my aunt was great, she and my uncle are pumped about moving to NC, to be closer to my cousin (their son) and his family. They are having a going away party next month, should be fun. They'll be back at times for Police K9 events, my uncle was one of the pioneers of K9 training in the state, and is a national judge, and hopefully for a holiday or two.
    Hit a couple of beaches in NC this summer. Water was warmer than Orange County and nobody on the beach.

Comment

Surprised Ralph hasn't posted it yet, unless he isn't because the game doesn't count...

HHT

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

HHT.

So happy about this series.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT! It's a different feeling winning 4-3 than losing 10-2...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Happy Birthday, leswp!

Now I can go back to sleep.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                HHT! It's a different feeling winning 4-3 than losing 10-2...
                Dude, here's a beverage of your choice. Congrats!

That result shocked me.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Dude, here's a beverage of your choice. Congrats!

That result shocked me.
                  Honestly the result last night was a little unfair to UAA, they didn't play terrible. At one point it was 7-1 CC with the UAA goalie at 9 saves and 7 GAA, hard to win when it seems your goalie can't stop the puck.

Tonight they had better goaltending, and despite an effort by the referees to help CC in the 2nd, they were able to capitalize.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

s'upp y'all
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      Honestly the result last night was a little unfair to UAA, they didn't play terrible. At one point it was 7-1 CC with the UAA goalie at 9 saves and 7 GAA, hard to win when it seems your goalie can't stop the puck.

Tonight they had better goaltending, and despite an effort by the referees to help CC in the 2nd, they were able to capitalize.
                      Still, with the background of your program, and the flip from last night...that's champagne sh* right there.

Comment

mookie's buddy passed this weekend. 48. booze. was yellow when he went and the cause was an ulcer that couldn't be plugged.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          mookie's buddy passed this weekend. 48. booze. was yellow when he went and the cause was an ulcer that couldn't be plugged.
                          Jesus. Dude......

Comment

Working...
                          X