Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Afternoon, Lodge! Just got home from a special beer release. Showed up at 9pm last night, and I was 20th in line (first person was there at 3:30). The release was 10am this morning. Had fun tailgating and bottle sharing, met some great people. Weather was perfect. Looking forward to the next one, if I can get tickets (different brewery than this one; tix go on sale tomorrow).
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Which is that?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Which is that?
        The Forager Breakfast Nook was this morning, Central Waters Black Gold is the ticketed event (event happens on Oct 13th).
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That’s a little too far for my blood.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

That’s a little too far for my blood.
            I doubt I'll be able to score tickets, but it'd be fun to try. Never been there, and Black Gold is delicious. A bottle was opened last night for the share.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I received $15M from Mr. Jerome Powell. The total is now $814,355,148.56.
              I received $4.5M from Mrs. Vivian Rorent. The total is now $818,855,148.56,
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Took a quick trip to the Walk In Clinic this morning. The itching on my feet has become most uncomfortable. I made an appointment with a dermatologist by can't get into see her till September 24th. Clinic opened at 9am. I was there at 8:45. First one seen! The doctor seems to think it's contact dermatitis. She said she wan't surprised the hydrocortisone cream I was using wasn't doing anything because the skin on the feet is so thick, it couldn't penetrate properly. She said it looks like there are little blisters under the skin. Gross. So, she prescribed a topical steroid to apply twice a day and to also take an antihistamine like Claritin during the day. She also said to take a Benadryl at night. We'll see what happens. I just applied it, covered with gauze and bought new ankle socks so I can walk around and do stuff today.

I returned the Fit Flops I think were the culprit. I also have another pair of sandals I think might have attributed to the cause. Won't be wearing those again, at least for a while, just to be safe. I hope it clears up as I leave for my annual trip to the Left Coast for the Emmy Awards. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a pedicure.

Comment

Morning, Lodge. FOOOOOOOTBALLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! Headed to church, and then the corner store. To me, this is the true start to the Fall season. In MN, the State Fair always signifies the end of summer, and the time between that and the first NFL Sunday is kind of like a purgatory of the seasons, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        the time between that and the first NFL Sunday is kind of like a purgatory of the seasons, IMO.
                        It felt like purgatory here last week with heat indexes of 100-105. Today its 64. I actually saw an older gentleman wearing a jacket this morning at Home Depot.

Not looking forward to the cold, but I really can't take the heat/humidity like I used to. The COPD doesn't like it either.
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                        Northeast Regional:
                        West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                          It felt like purgatory here last week with heat indexes of 100-105.
                          That ain’t purgatory.
                          Code:

Comment

That ain’t purgatory.
                            I swear I saw your twin this morning at Target, except your twin had a handlebar mustache.
                            For the love of God don't ever do that, was not a good look on you.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I don’t think I’m physically capable.

Also, ick.
                              Code:

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!
                                Catch up day. I seem to need a lot of those lately!

Comment

Working...
                                X