Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge. Just a couple hours until puck drop for the Gophers.

Lunch with my aunt was great, she and my uncle are pumped about moving to NC, to be closer to my cousin (their son) and his family. They are having a going away party next month, should be fun. They'll be back at times for Police K9 events, my uncle was one of the pioneers of K9 training in the state, and is a national judge, and hopefully for a holiday or two.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*HT. It could be a long season, again.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          *HT. It could be a long season, again.
          Yeah, but your team is going to the LCS.

Anyway, we had my parents' 60th wedding anniversary dinner tonight. Kept it small, their request. They're really not up for a big party. So, what I did, after talking with my brothers, was to reach out to family and friends - everyone who would've probably been at a party if we were to throw one - and ask them to record a small message on their phones. They all sent to me and I had them all edited together and I showed them at the dinner. They loved it!! I'm so glad. It was a lot of work to get them all. I was going to head home but they convinced me to stay over and I'm watching to Red Sox game with my dad, and it's horrible - hence my comment above. I was at the game last night and there was this bird that was on the field for the whole game. It was the weirdest thing! I called him Larry. It does not appear Larry is there tonight. Boo. Missing the BU game tonight, but it's an exhibition so I don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Anyway, we had my parents' 60th wedding anniversary dinner tonight. Kept it small, their request. They're really not up for a big party. So, what I did, after talking with my brothers, was to reach out to family and friends - everyone who would've probably been at a party if we were to throw one - and ask them to record a small message on their phones. They all sent to me and I had them all edited together and I showed them at the dinner. They loved it!! I'm so glad. It was a lot of work to get them all. I was going to head home but they convinced me to stay over and I'm watching to Red Sox game with my dad, and it's horrible - hence my comment above. I was at the game last night and there was this bird that was on the field for the whole game. It was the weirdest thing! I called him Larry. It does not appear Larry is there tonight. Boo. Missing the BU game tonight, but it's an exhibition so I don't mind.
            Way cool on the messages. It's the simple things....
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I'm not privy to your attempted use of opposite girl powers. To be fair, I'm still not sure who wins this series.

Comment

Exhibition HHT.

Hey, it's still hockey...
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

HHT.

Tied, but it was on the road, against the #1 team, and the season opener, and we have a new coach. I'll take that any day of the year.

Comment

100% agree.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I said to the hubster with the stoppage at :24 left in regulation, “Hey! We’re going to go lose in overtime!”

Morale victory!
                      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Morning, Lodge.

Comment

Just saw a FB post; my cousin (he's on the web.com Tour) played golf at Liberty National today. That's pretty cool.
                          With Justin Timberlake. That's really cool!

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                            Just saw a FB post; my cousin (he's on the web.com Tour) played golf at Liberty National today. That's pretty cool.
                            With Justin Timberlake. That's really cool!
                            No way!!!! And belated birthday wishes to you GE. Was a bit of a crazy week, didn’t get a chance to wish you a happy birthday!

Comment

Thank you!

In the Web.com final my cuz was one quarter roll away from making a pitch shot and that would have qualified him for the PGA tour next year.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Good Evening Lodge!!

HHT but really ugly, ugly start to the season. Canadian team was legit.

Comment

Working...
                                X