Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Shot an 81 this evening. I’ve shot 80 twice, about 20 years ago, but this is best I’ve shot since. This is just about the high end of how I can play.
    Doesn't that belong on this thread?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Howdy Lodge. Back from the Cape. Went to breakfast at this place I’ve gone to for years. They’re famous for this breakfast pastry called a meltaway. I was planning to buy a bunch and bring home for my family. My friends and I get there about 8:15 to find out that place is now under new management. Turns out the woman who owned and ran it for years sold the business in November. And she didn’t give the new owners the recipe for meltaways. Oh nooooees! A part of my childhood, gone forever. *sniff*

Before I drove home, I drove through the area where we grew up vacationing. There were these two houses we would walk by and dream of one day owning. As if. Well, drove down that street and one of the is for sale!! So, I’m going to buy a Mega Millions Ticket tomorrow and pray that I win so I can afford the $1.8 million price tag! Wish me luck.

Comment

Now that I have internet back after the last 2 days...

--had all the BBQ and smoked rack of lamb
            --explored old mine sites and a dam (even got to walk right up to it, thanks to a trail)
            --got some awesome baked goods from the local monks
            --kinda was rainy both nights, so no fire, BUT since we had the whole hotel, and were the only ones there after the staff left, we just hung out in the hallways/played cards/etc. Felt like a dorm party.
            --there was a bachelorette party eating at the place we stayed at, women were mid-40s or so. Our groups had some good banter and laughs w/each other.
            --saw a LOT of rocks. ALL THE ROCKS.
            --unbeknownst to us, there was a local car show on the main drag of one of the towns. The cars started by driving out of town as a group, did a loop around the area, and then back into town and parked. It was friggin' sweet. Lots of different years/models/etc. Even had an olllllllld school ambulance.

But, it's good to be home. I am rejuvenated.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Now that I have internet back after the last 2 days...

--had all the BBQ and smoked rack of lamb
                  --explored old mine sites and a dam (even got to walk right up to it, thanks to a trail)
                  --got some awesome baked goods from the local monks
                  --kinda was rainy both nights, so no fire, BUT since we had the whole hotel, and were the only ones there after the staff left, we just hung out in the hallways/played cards/etc. Felt like a dorm party.
                  --there was a bachelorette party eating at the place we stayed at, women were mid-40s or so. Our groups had some good banter and laughs w/each other.
                  --saw a LOT of rocks. ALL THE ROCKS.
                  --unbeknownst to us, there was a local car show on the main drag of one of the towns. The cars started by driving out of town as a group, did a loop around the area, and then back into town and parked. It was friggin' sweet. Lots of different years/models/etc. Even had an olllllllld school ambulance.

But, it's good to be home. I am rejuvenated.
                  that is good

Good morning Lodge!

Humid as all get out and even tho it is high 70s feels horrid out. Blech. Continuing on the adventure of catching up with what was undone the last 6 months.

Comment

Great weekend spent in Boston. Saw Janelle Monae on Saturday night (she is an amazing performer) and the Foo Fighters last night. Beautiful weather in Saturday,which was nice for walking all around Fenway to get our Foo merchandise and around the Seaport for the show. Okay weather last night with one absolute deluge at 841 (1 hour in the Foo set). We stuck it out (and the band played on...). It was amazing. I wouldn't see them multiple times per tour (like Pearl Jam), but if you like Rock n Roll...definitely check them out.

Got home just after midnight (I drove so the hubs could sleep). Tcbg got up for work at 0515 (yuck). I rolled out of bed at 0900.

Very very thankful that (for the first time) we used earplugs. Absolutely no ringing in my ears after the show, minimal distortion of the sound during (a little bass-y), and my only head/neck pain is from headbanging...

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                      Great weekend spent in Boston. Saw Janelle Monae on Saturday night (she is an amazing performer) and the Foo Fighters last night. Beautiful weather in Saturday,which was nice for walking all around Fenway to get our Foo merchandise and around the Seaport for the show. Okay weather last night with one absolute deluge at 841 (1 hour in the Foo set). We stuck it out (and the band played on...). It was amazing. I wouldn't see them multiple times per tour (like Pearl Jam), but if you like Rock n Roll...definitely check them out.

Got home just after midnight (I drove so the hubs could sleep). Tcbg got up for work at 0515 (yuck). I rolled out of bed at 0900.

Very very thankful that (for the first time) we used earplugs. Absolutely no ringing in my ears after the show, minimal distortion of the sound during (a little bass-y), and my only head/neck pain is from headbanging...
                      Sounds cool. Pics were awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        that is good

Good morning Lodge!

Humid as all get out and even tho it is high 70s feels horrid out. Blech. Continuing on the adventure of catching up with what was undone the last 6 months.
                        A lot of humidity here too.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

No humidity here
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Oh hey, new pole.

Comment

Working...
                                X