Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post

Saturday is a big collaboration event between two awesome breweries at the local Mediterranean place; I am not missing that. Always a fun time there.
    I was not wrong. Tremendous beer and of course food. Not really that crowded, guess Labor Day weekend and The Fair cut into that. Was with LWB/Mr LWB and Armadillo.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      And then it rained.
      Sadness.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Poached fromt he travel thread--
        Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Look at the video in the 2nd column for the skydeck. Would you or would you not??

http://windspeedtech.com
        -- Scarlet- here is your answer to the babies!

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Happy Sunday. Sitting at the pool for 10 minutes with my feet in the water. I seem to have developed a light rash on the bottom of both feet over the past couple of weeks. I think it’s from the new Fit Flop sandals I bought to help with my plantar fasciitis. I bought hydrocortisone cream and Benadryl before I flew down here but didn’t want to start taking the Benadryl till I got home. Oy this is all I need.

The visit with my aunt and cousin S went well. Nothing was said. I do believe now it was a coping thing with him. My aunt is doing better but still very hard for her. They appreciated the visit. My mom cooked last night. Lot of reminiscing... my mom had a lot of funny stories about growing up, etc. My poor dad kinda got dumped on. My aunt was telling him to let go of his pride enough to use a cane or a walker, she did. Anyway, I’m glad we made the trip. Now comes the fun part of the trip home.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Sorry to read about the allergy, Scarlet. Hopefully you can find something a bit better for the body.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              It was awesome. Humid, but awesome. Lines were very short, if there was one at all. Complete 180 from last Saturday.

Let me put it this way, I could walk right in front of Sweet Martha's unimpeded. It was awesome.
              I think it was a different kind of busy. Early in the day no one was there. By the end of the afternoon it felt busy. Everyone had taken the afternoon off and crammed all of the people into the park in a short window instead of being spread out over the entire day. When I left, the lines were outrageously long again. I miss the days where there wasn’t 200,000 people there.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A beautiful day today in 202-land.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Done visiting all the zoos. Hot, humid, and exhausting.

But if you can, definitely visit the Columbus zoo. Worth a trip on its own.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Hit up the Fair today with my parents, got there at about 8:30. Got a little lucky and were either indoors or under the overhangs of buildings whenever it decided to really rain. It was pretty dead until about 1, when the rain stopped overall, and the clouds started clearing. It was wonderful to not wait in line for anything. Left at about 2, sun was out, and people were POURING into the Fairgrounds. Streets were packed, etc. Definitely left at the right time.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Just saw yesterday's numbers for the Fair. 270,000+. New all-time record for any day.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Home. I need a drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Home. I need a drink.
                            Double martini, I assume lemon?, coming up! You've had a rough go of it lately. You have earned this drink.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Mornin', Lodge. Hitting up Church today; it's been a couple weeks. I *know*! Otherwise just a lazy holiday here, chilling after a busy weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X