Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

I have no idea what you guys are talking about with these acronyms. I think the work you guys do is much, much different than what I do.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Good morning Lodge. Early day here in Las Vegas. Career Fair opens at 8:00am. Came down to the restaurant here at Caesar’s for breakfast. Ordered pancakes. Got enough for two. Should’ve asked if they had a short stack (they did). Why do restaurants serve such enormous portions? What a waste.

Saw the Backstreet Boys show last night and shut up all of you. I love them and it was a great show. Glad I paid the money for the seat I had!!
      you are in vegas dear!!!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If tDonald only watches the weather forecasts, he is correct about fake news. For the second time this week, I stayed near home in case it started to pour. We're finally getting rain now (and lots of thunder).
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Lodge. Early day here in Las Vegas. Career Fair opens at 8:00am. Came down to the restaurant here at Caesar’s for breakfast. Ordered pancakes. Got enough for two. Should’ve asked if they had a short stack (they did). Why do restaurants serve such enormous portions? What a waste.

Saw the Backstreet Boys show last night and shut up all of you. I love them and it was a great show. Glad I paid the money for the seat I had!!
          I take it that there were no crying babies.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            I take it that there were no crying babies.
            You would be incorrect. Well, the baby was not crying, at least not that i saw but some brought a toddler. To a loud, crowded concert with no headphones.

Comment

...brought a toddler. To a loud, crowded concert with no headphones.
              Well... it was the Backstreet Boys!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I forgot to mention the screaming baby on our flight to Israel about a month ago. For 9 out of the 11 hours that kid was otherworldly upset. Annoying, yes. But I mostly felt bad for the little guy, and his mom. She was trying everything. Nothing helped.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I forgot to mention the screaming baby on our flight to Israel about a month ago. For 9 out of the 11 hours that kid was otherworldly upset. Annoying, yes. But I mostly felt bad for the little guy, and his mom. She was trying everything. Nothing helped.
                  Hotel put peeps next door to mookie with a youngun who was up all night. They woke mookie up around 230a other night with kid next to adjoining door and parents making noise. After 45min mookie yelled “QUIET!!!” loud enough for the street to hear.

No noise after that and nobody in the room next evening.

Ugly American

Comment

s’upp y’all

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I am not angered at that point. Not one bit.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I am not angered at that point. Not one bit.
                        There were a couple people that voiced their displeasure, but double that amount (including me) shut them up. I just said "You don't think she (the mother) would rather be sleeping, too?"
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              There were a couple people that voiced their displeasure, but double that amount (including me) shut them up. I just said "You don't think she (the mother) would rather be sleeping, too?"
                              I don't ever say anything in that situation, but it still annoys the **** out of me (like it does everyone). I just put my noise canceling headphones on and it is usally good.

The only time I was really upset about it (still didn't say anything) was on a flight from Bogota to Buenos Aires. A mother had a really young baby, and the baby cried and cried, and the mother did nothing. She didn't even seem to care. That ****ed me off.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                                I don't ever say anything in that situation, but it still annoys the **** out of me (like it does everyone). I just put my noise canceling headphones on and it is usally good.

The only time I was really upset about it (still didn't say anything) was on a flight from Bogota to Buenos Aires. A mother had a really young baby, and the baby cried and cried, and the mother did nothing. She didn't even seem to care. That ****ed me off.
                                Yeah, if the parent isn't doing anything, then we have an issue. If the parent is making an effort, I'm way more understanding.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X