Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Yeah, I was there. We drove the same route.
    Going to try to get one of these suckers for bombing around the trails next year: https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-4-1000-eps/
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Bring the seadoo from FL to NY, I thought. It will be fun, I thought.

Likely stuck around Albany, NY for a bit with leaf suspension issues on the trailer. Atleast I have friends I can see/stay with here, though I really do need to get back home to take care of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
        leaf suspension issues on the trailer.
        That trailer seems to be an Achilles heel to you...
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

He should rent a replacement from Thrifty.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
            That trailer seems to be an Achilles heel to you...
            Well, this was likely the root cause of the issues. The good news is I have an idea now what happened. The bad news is I'm not sure it is fixed like I thought it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              He should rent a replacement from Thrifty.
              bwahahaha!

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  Going to try to get one of these suckers for bombing around the trails next year: https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-4-1000-eps/
                  Obviously saw a bunch of them on this last UP trip...are they for rent up there (assume they are)? That'd be kind of fun on a future trip.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

#300daysofsunshine rolled through and knocked out my farking power. In the middle of a load of laundry. Nice.
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        #300daysofsunshine rolled through and knocked out my farking power. In the middle of a load of laundry. Nice.
                        I was just talking about you and that hashtag. Hubs and I watch one episode of House Hunters to unwind before going to bed and we watched an episode taking place in Denver on Sunday. No lie, the voiceover lady said " Denver, known for it's 300 days of sunshine, ..." We looked at each other and started crying with laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                          I was just talking about you and that hashtag. Hubs and I watch one episode of House Hunters to unwind before going to bed and we watched an episode taking place in Denver on Sunday. No lie, the voiceover lady said " Denver, known for it's 300 days of sunshine, ..." We looked at each other and started crying with laughter.
                          Yeah, the Florida-esque afternoon storms as moist, warm air tumbles over the Rockies and becomes unsettled are...disconcerting. Sunny all day, then Class III Killstorm just in time for the evening commute, seemingly every day, without fail. I have no idea how the Rockies get through games at Coors sometimes.

Especially the first year I was here (2015.) Colorado was smashing 120-year-old rain records all over the state.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Floridaesque humidity and heat here. ***orcast says 'You could bake cookies on your dashboard. You SHOULD bake cookies on your dashboard!! Hooray!'

Good Morning Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              What's a CD player? My Wrangler came with factory standard cassette player.

To be honest, my Cam has a CD player, but no plug in for an MP3. Just bluetooth hookup. Which is worthless to me.
                              Uhhh, what year is your Camaro? Isn't it in the center console?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, a Seadoo dealership in Central NY seemed to have fixed me up, and I'm on my way to where heat and humidity is expected and normal. Just crossed into PA, enroute to family in Raleigh again.

Comment

Working...
                                X