Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 197: Hot! Hot! Hot!

Evening, Lodge. Apparently it's my fault that my immediate boss doesn't check IMs, which is the main form of communication between the two buildings. I guess I was supposed to help out the main building on Wed night, didn't do it. IMed, and got no response, so I left.

Tonight did the same thing, and given the numbers involved, it was an automatic decision. In 4+ years, there has never been a callback to the main building with these numbers. Monday could prove interesting. My co-worker stayed way late to do some necessary things, he's been there as long as I have, and he's backing my play. The offsite building really is an island, we joking refer to ourselves as pirates in the company. We just do our own thing, and as long as sh* gets done, leave us alone. Either the main building considers us in its decisions, or we are an afterthought. No hopping back and forth as they see fit.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I received an unknown amount of money from Olaug Svarva. Using the average to date, the total is now $836,341,421.47.
      I received $1.5M from "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Mr. Warren Edward Buffett, Billionaire investor CEO: Berkshire Hathaway". The total is now $837,841,421.47.
      Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-21-2018, 09:54 PM.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Lodge!

GPL Fall get-together today. And it sure feels like fall out. Brr.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Faribault was hit by the tornadoes that came through MN a few days ago, and today my wife and I helped one of her friends clear their lawn of debris. They lost a few trees, one falling across, but not crushing, two fences. That was an interesting removal process. And we're spent.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Or morning?

Had fun at the GPL get-together, convos were anywhere from serious to bizarre, great food and beer, good weather.

And apparently, the Buffalo Bills put up a tweet that they were headed to MN for their game....and put the Vikings logo in WI. Whoops. Ugh. This whole franchise is so incompetent.....

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  And apparently, the Buffalo Bills put up a tweet that they were headed to MN for their game....and put the Vikings logo in WI. Whoops. Ugh. This whole franchise is so incompetent.....
                  You have nothing on #GPODAWUND.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    You have nothing on #GPODAWUND.
                    Guessing that's a Cleveland reference. If you haven't noticed, CLE is 1-1-1. Bills are 0-2. And both teams have made the playoffs once this millennium, which actually gives the edge to Cleveland being the better team right now.

Just googled, I remember that. That was rather funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      I received $1.5M from "Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for Mr. Warren Edward Buffett, Billionaire investor CEO: Berkshire Hathaway". The total is now $837,841,421.47.
                      I received an unknown amount of money from Shadak Shari. Using the average to date, the total is now $846,055,553.06.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Lodge!

No church today, just hitting up the corner store to watch the Vikes go into crush mode against my Bills. Having a little bottle share, also, due to the game. Should be a fun time.

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Or morning?

Had fun at the GPL get-together, convos were anywhere from serious to bizarre, great food and beer, good weather.

You know that the vast majority of people there don’t post on GPL, right?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            You know that the vast majority of people there don’t post on GPL, right?
                            I am aware, it's just easier to refer to them that way, since GPL was the catalyst to how I met everyone.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                              Originally posted by Skeeterman
                              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I am aware, it's just easier to refer to them that way, since GPL was the catalyst to how I met everyone.
                                Even though I was not there last night, I completely reject being labeled as part of a group of Gopher fans. No way do I need to be saddled with that kind of bull****.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X