Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    http://factmyth.com/comparing-the-po...of-presidents/

I'm still researching if Factmyth.com is bullsh** or not, but this page at least visually represents what I've seen floated on more trusted websites. And by visually representing, I mean the tables at the bottom, not the election breakdown graphic at the top.
    Giving that source more credit than it deserves...Obama is 'social liberal'. That's pretty straightforward.

Bush as a 'classical liberal' strictly defined to his support for eliminating economic/societal regulations and oversight. That doesn't mean he was for gay marriage, affirmative action, or a women's right to choose. To that end, he was also a solid conservative by numerous off shoots of conservative.

ontheissues.org is acknowledged as a top source for ideology.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

“BREAKING: President Trump quietly signed an executive order allowing political appointees to hire and fire regulatory judges, making it easier for the Trump administration to terminate judges who don’t follow his anti-regulatory agenda.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...wer-to-appoint

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        “BREAKING: President Trump quietly signed an executive order allowing political appointees to hire and fire regulatory judges, making it easier for the Trump administration to terminate judges who don’t follow his anti-regulatory agenda.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...wer-to-appoint
        This is an inherent follow-up from the SCOTUS ruling in an SEC case that federal ALJs are officers rather than employees, and therefore must be appointed by a department head.

Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          This is an inherent follow-up from the SCOTUS ruling in an SEC case that federal ALJs are officers rather than employees, and therefore must be appointed by a department head.

Meh.
          I just can’t believe it’s another EO. We were told throes were bad.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Written by an editor at The Federalist. And looking at her recent articles:
            "My Thoughts on the Russia Investigation Changed"
            But as the months rolled by, my perspective shifted. Various facts have come out about the various concerns/conflicts of interests surrounding the investigation — the unverified dossier paid for by Democrats that was used to apply for FISA warrants, the FISA abuses, the partisan, anti-Trump nature of some top FBI agents, and much more.

These are facts not dismissible as right-wing talking points.

I have come to believe that there are powerful, unelected bureaucrats in this country, comprising both Republicans and Democrats, who really didn’t want an outsider president like Trump and tried (unsuccessfully) to thwart his candidacy and are now trying to undermine his presidency.

If so, it’s not Trump that’s the problem but these powerful un-American, non-democratic forces within our own government that are capable of meddling in our elections and undermining presidents they don’t like.

"Liberalism Has Lost It's Way" including this gem:
            What’s also troubling to see is that the left’s avowed tolerance doesn’t seem to extend to white, male, Christian conservatives – there’s a gradual, incremental, obvious shift in academia and popular culture to mock/denigrate/silence this demographic
            "Trump's Presidency Takes up too Much of Our Headspace"
            Aside from all this, however, down on the list of challenges is a very real one: Our president takes up too much of our headspace.

It used to be that we’d elect a president and after the fanfare of the inauguration, you didn’t hear too much from him. The president would stay, more or less, in the periphery of our consciousness, and we’d pay attention from time to time to what he’s saying and doing.
            "I'm a Liberal, and I Agree With Sean Hannity"
            My awakening came accidentally when I realized in 2016 that I just couldn’t support Hillary Clinton (I ended up protest-voting for Gary Johnson). I thought Clinton was arrogant, entitled, corrupt, and dishonest. I couldn’t believe the Democratic Party would nominate someone who was the subject of an FBI investigation.
            I couldn’t bear to watch Rachel Maddow in 2016 and still can’t. She’s a fine journalist who has wide knowledge and command of the facts, but her relentless, overdone partisanship was and is too much for me.
            **** her and her fancy book-learnin facts. :eyeroll:

"How the Left Distorted the Immigration Debate"
            It wasn’t President Obama’s fault — as Deporter-in-Chief, he deported record numbers of undocumented immigrants. But with eight years of a Democrat in the White House, progressives and immigrant advocates, in my view, became quite emboldened and gradually distorted the immigration debate.

One thing they did successfully was blur the distinction between legal and undocumented immigrants.
            The other way progressives distorted the immigration debate was to confuse the issue on whether immigration is a right or a privilege. Does the United States have a right, like any other country, to have a say in who, how many and what kind of immigrants (low-skilled, high-skilled) to allow into the country?
            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 07-11-2018, 03:35 PM.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Agree 100%.
              So you are a Trump supporter. Not like that's news.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I just can’t believe it’s another EO. We were told throes were bad.
                Only when the Black Man does it.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Written by an editor at The Federalist. And looking at her recent articles:
                  "My Thoughts on the Russia Investigation Changed"

"Liberalism Has Lost It's Way" including this gem:

"Trump's Presidency Takes up too Much of Our Headspace"

"I'm a Liberal, and I Agree With Sean Hannity"

**** her and her fancy book-learnin facts. :eyeroll:

"How the Left Distorted the Immigration Debate"
                  Shoot the messenger who DARES to criticize The Party!

She zings the D leadership and criticizes both parties for ossified leadership. For that she deserves the auto de fé
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

She zings the D leadership and criticizes both parties for ossified leadership. For that she deserves the auto de fé
                    No. She's an idiot. You find someone competent I'll be more than happy to give it a positive review.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Concern troll sounds concerned.

Comment

Never said that. But reading what she wrote, I don't care if she's a liberal or not. She clearly doesn't use logic.

Summaries of her articles posted above:
                        "DEEP STATE!!!"
                        "Why does society discriminate against white christians?"
                        "Why do we have to think about what the president does?"
                        "Hillary felt icky" and "Maddow uses book learnin'!"
                        "[insert ridiculous strawman here]"
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Oh I confused these guys with the Bundys. They were the ones who fed their cattle on federal lands right?
                          They are related.
                          The court decision to force the Hammonds to serve the 5-year mandatory minimum was the catalyst to the Bundy-led takeover of the Malheur NWR in SE Oregon near the Hammonds' ranch.
                          The Bundy father is the Nevada rancher whose illegally grazing of cattle on federal lands led to a prior standoff in 2014.

Comment

So he never criticized Obama when he was out of the country? Anyone buy that?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                              is she drunk? Don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out lady. Far left? What a ****ing joke.
                              hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So he never criticized Obama when he was out of the country? Anyone buy that?
                                Anyone buy anything Ryan ever says? He's scared to death of Donald.

Comment

Working...
                                X