Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    There are pictures of her with the NRA and GOP members all over the Internet. This is a high profile arrest.
    Couple that with there doesn't seem to be any reason for her not to cooperate, as I doubt Vlady and the boys are going to want to keep someone around with incriminating evidence so returning to Russia isn't an option. Best thing for her to do is sell the NRA down the river and go into witness protection. Everybody wins!

She may want to have someone else taste her food and drink first however. Flaggy, are you up for the job?
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      Today, Trump and Putin agreed to give you exactly what you want: visibility for the indictments. You're so desperate to find out if there was collusion, and yet now, you're getting the chance to have exactly what you asked for. Either take it, or your case gets dropped because it is completely and unequivocally a phony waste of time, and would be grounds for impeachment proceedings (which I agree will never result in Congressional removal because it requires 2/3 from a completely polarized Senate) and since they serve at the pleasure of the President, is solid enough grounds for dismissal.
      Today...Trump committed treason on live TV.
      You Comrade MAGAts refuse to see it.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        Today...Trump committed treason on live TV.
        You Comrade MAGAts refuse to see it.
        Basically Flaggy's telling us we should trust Putin...

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Of course he is...he can't betray the leader and sir Alex.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

There are pictures of her with the NRA and GOP members all over the Internet. This is a high profile arrest.
            Well, we're now part of the way through what we all knew last year

Russian Money => NRA
            => Large portions of the United States Congress
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Russian Money => NRA
              And that isn't a conspiracy (collusion) because, why? Cause I think it is.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                But, but, but, but Putin said Russia didn't do anything! Honest Injun!
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And that isn't a conspiracy (collusion) because, why? Cause I think it is.
                  We'll find out tonight when Hannity and company get their talking points from the Kremlin. He's already changed it half a dozen times.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    $100 says he doesn't know what a server is.
                    Sure he does. They work in his restaurant at Mar-a-lago.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Pretty ****ing stupid for her to still be in the country.
                      Beats going back home to be thrown out a window.

Those 12 just indicted by Mueller must be sh*tting their pants right about now.

Comment

Also, no surprise but flaggy is full of it regarding Vlady's "offer" of cooperation. The offer is to have Mueller's team sit in while Russian interrogators interview the intelligence officers in question. I'm sure that inquiry will totally be on the up and up of course.

Comment

Russian Money => NRA
                          You think the NRA gives discounts to the KinderGuardians?

Comment

We'll find out tonight when Hannity and company get their talking points from the Kremlin. He's already changed it half a dozen times.
                            Hannity won't even mention this arrest on his show. It will be an hour on Clinton and the DNC Server.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Also, no surprise but flaggy is full of it regarding Vlady's "offer" of cooperation. The offer is to have Mueller's team sit in while Russian interrogators interview the intelligence officers in question. I'm sure that inquiry will totally be on the up and up of course.
                              "Did you meddle?"
                              "Nope."
                              "I'm convinced. Next?"
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                "Did you meddle?"
                                "Nope."
                                "I'm convinced. Next?"
                                Trump is just trying to balance it out. The media has their side of the Russian Story. He's the other side. There are good people on both sides and his side isn't being reported like it should. Some journalists should be fired for their bias. We can start at CNN and NBC. Those are the two networks Trump called out by name during the presser in Great Britain.

Comment

Working...
                                X