Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Love the meme

“My name is Donald j trump

The J stands for genius”

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Love the meme

“My name is Donald j trump

The J stands for genius”

Reminds me of "The 'N' on the Nebraska Flag stands for Knowledge"!

Speaking of the moron:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is just too much fun to watch
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh man that was delicious.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A Facebook friend who’s a diehard Republican/Trump apologist said how the FBI guy was lying through his teeth and of course the Democrats would eat it all up and totally believe him. Um, like, what?? You mean like you with everything that comes out of the President’s mouth and every other member of the GOP?

Comment

Can please finally agree to nominate the D that is most likely to win in elections?

If that means that although she's not perfect we support an experienced Hillary that is not an extreme, independent from Vermont...we do that. If that means that we throw in fully with an Obama that is supposedly more conservative than George Bush...we do that. If that means that we nominate an Oprah that is more popular than any single political figure today...that we get behind her 100% rather than put another Trump in the white house.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Trump is calling a taped interview criticizing Theresa May that the Sun posted audio of “fake news”
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Trey Gowdy as a young man.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...31575817114744
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Trump is calling a taped interview criticizing Theresa May that the Sun posted audio of “fake news”
                    Isn't The Sun owned by the Murdoch family? Did he just call Fox News' sister media outlet "fake news?"
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      This is one area where Trump has, I think, applied a planned strategy. He lies without hesitation or regret. He's a fraud, so that's what he does. He has also used the "fake news" angle from the beginning. One feeds the other. He lies so often that the public has experienced "lie overload" and is more and more prone to just quit trying to discern--to consider everything a lie (fake news) until proven otherwise. He knows the media can't NOT report the lies, so his lies feed the fake news angle and the fake news angle covers his lies.

Not bad if you are rotten all the way through.

Comment

werent people like drew blathering on about how the UK shouldn’t t be disrespectful to a sitting president?
                        I’m guessing it’s ok that the president trashed their PM while visiting her in the UK, though. It’s always cool if a republican does it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          werent people like drew blathering on about how the UK shouldn’t t be disrespectful to a sitting president?
                          I’m guessing it’s ok that the president trashed their PM while visiting her in the UK, though. It’s always cool if a republican does it
                          Mrs. May is on a short leash. She's a remainer when the country went Brexit.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            What is your point?

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              so what? what kind of idiotic point are you trying to make?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                What is your point?
                                That England would be so much better if lazy, ignorant, dumber than a bag of hammers(and azzkisser to Trumpy) Boris Johnson were PM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X