Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Bias requires context. Or its a meaningless word. Under their definition no one would ever be able to serve on a Jury or in law enforcement.
    To be fair...none of these guys should be doing that anyway.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Republican back up. Accusing the witness of a crime right now. Inspector General already cleared him.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I don't think these guys understand that it is IMPOSSIBLE to be unbiased.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

They have demonstrated no overt act by Strzok that was biased. Everything is texts which were entirely for the purpose of getting laid.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We're back on bias again. No overt act cited. It's ****ing amazing.

Comment

Gowdy insists on going with what the witness "said". Witness wants to go with what he "did" Gowdy says no. Gowdy is ****ing ********.

For the record. To prove bias they need to cite an overt act. There is NONE. So, again Gowdy has failed as a prosecutor.

Comment

Gowdy is hammering him on saying Impeachment in the context of Trump and never said it about Clinton.

Comment

So what I'm getting from all this is that if I'm going to sext someone, use a burner phone and not my work phone.

Good thing I already have a company phone and my personal phone.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Now we're saying Obama colluded with Russia. You cannot make this **** up.

Comment

Again, no overt act. Came close this time. Failed.

Comment

Gowdy is back to what the witness said. Not what the witness did. God forbid that I am ever questioned about everything I ever said with no context, and not questioned at all about what I actually did.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          They have demonstrated no overt act by Strzok that was biased. Everything is texts which were entirely for the purpose of getting laid.
                          You'd think Trump would understand a thing or two about that.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            You'd think Trump would understand a thing or two about that.
                            No, he doesn't need to persuade. He just grabs the *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Gowdy is back to what the witness said. Not what the witness did. God forbid that I am ever questioned about everything I ever said with no context, and not questioned at all about what I actually did.
                              We all would be in trouble.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Republicans understand bias very well. They are serving up a banquet of bias confirming junk food for voters. They know they aren’t engaged in an investigation but performance art. Dumb axes to you and me, but it works for them

Comment

Working...
                                X