Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    As I said in the other thread. All this is worth it to every Republican and Republican voter cause they got the tax cut and the two Supreme's. The ends justify the means.
    kep better be hard at work creating those new higher brackets once the blue wave rolls....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

There are those who are stupid or biased enough to swallow fraudulent b llshyt like this from him (think flaggy). Then there is the larger class of people who don't believe it for a minute but have supported him anyway, either because they benefit directly from his idiocy or because they are afraid of what the alternative might bring. There are a lot of those. We can't change those who benefit directly from his idiocy, but you would think that remaining group would start to see the benefit/detriment picture a little differently. I have no idea how large this class of voters is, but even a skeptic would think that a meaningful number of these folks can be convinced. I know turnout is key, but isn't the remaining battle being fought over these voters?

Edit: The new Reuters poll conducted after the summit shows 37% approve of his handling of relations with Russia.
      Last edited by burd; 07-18-2018, 08:22 AM.

Comment

He’s even lying about the queens honor guard. Said she revived it for the first time in 70 years for him.
        No, Obama got it , along with other visitors. But just lie about everything

Comment

We all lie for various reasons. I’ve neber seen someone lie about everything. It’s scary to think about a person who can do that, much less the potus
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            We all lie for various reasons. I’ve neber seen someone lie about everything. It’s scary to think about a person who can do that, much less the potus
            You would think that nothing shocks about Trump now, but his willingness to boldly and continually lie is truly shocking (and scary). Also scary to think there are many millions of people out there who find it acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              You would think that nothing shocks about Trump now, but his willingness to boldly and continually lie is truly shocking (and scary). Also scary to think there are many millions of people out there who find it acceptable.
              Partly the reason they find it acceptable is they don't know he's lying. It's no secret that much of Trump's support comes from "low information" voters, so when he says something like, "The Queen brought out the palace guard for the first time since...……….." or "Even Ronald Reagan didn't win Wisconsin when he almost ran the table", they believe it, cause they don't know any better. They just see it as another indication of the man's greatness.

Like when he gins up some sort of phony controversy, like his recent NATO visit, and how they aren't paying enough, and then a couple days later saying, :"Oh, it's all fixed, they're gonna pay a lot more now, because I made them", his followers believe it to be true, cause they don't know anything about NATO. They know nothing about politics, or world relations, or economics, or any other current issues facing us today.

All they know is what Red Don tells them. Sorta like Flaggy with Alex Jones.
              Last edited by rufus; 07-18-2018, 09:01 AM.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Well put, Tucker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFRmF0SfHUA

Comment

That's a great article. Good breakdown of how evangelical Christians are a bunch of treasonous hypocrites easily manipulated by anybody expressing anti-gay policies including their longtime hero Vlady Putin.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    She sure ran in pretty high DC circles for a lowly graduate student.
                    Now saying she is tied to Russian intelligence agency. Not surprising. Sounds like she was planning to flee the country

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      That article is scary. The extent to which some Americans will wh0re themselves out to Russia just to achieve political power is absolutely terrifying.
                      The fact that the Far Right will love and worship Putin as a "Lion of Christianity" is crazy. Could have swore God hated murder...

All this cause they are afraid of the GAYZ!!1!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So Trump doesnt actually know what the purpose of NATO is...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lmao, I knew Frauddy was intellectually limited but citing Tucker Carlson hahahahahahaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Lmao, I knew Frauddy was intellectually limited but citing Tucker Carlson hahahahahahaahaha
                            I actually listened to it. It's pretty insidious what Fox News does on a daily basis. It's no wonder the stupid and indoctrinated fall for it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              I actually listened to it. It's pretty insidious what Fox News does on a daily basis. It's no wonder the stupid and indoctrinated fall for it.
                              "You can't say GOOD MORNING ANYMORE!?!? That's SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!?!?!"

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X