Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by burd View Post
    Trump is a pit bull for the truth. Today's news:

"I have president Putin, he just said it's not Russia. I will say this. I don't see any reason why it would be," President Trump said, standing at podium side-by-side with the Russian president during a joint press conference Putin in Helsinki, Finland.

He continued: “So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

The man drives a hard bargain.
    This reminds me of that scene in a Few Good Men, where Demi Moore STRENUOUSLY objects in the courtroom. Putin doesn't just deny, he STRONGLY and POWERFULLY denies.....
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      This reminds me of that scene in a Few Good Men, where Demi Moore STRENUOUSLY objects in the courtroom. Putin doesn't just deny, he STRONGLY and POWERFULLY denies.....
      So take him up on his offer. If they're indicted, let's have the trials. Or are they going to back off again and put out another set of baloney in October?

Comment

So let me just say that we have two thoughts: You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven’t they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee? I’ve been wondering that. I’ve been asking that for months and months, and I’ve been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying? ...I have President Putin, he just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be, but I really do want to see the server. But I have — I have confidence in both parties. I really believe that this will probably go on for a while, but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails gone, just gone.
        They should make a plaque out of this and put it in the history books right next to the Gettsyburg Address.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My personal fave.

"President Putin says it's not Russia. I don't see any reason why it should be," Trump replied.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Because the idiot deep state wants to make these accusations, and he's calling them out on it. They tried this with 13 bots that actually helped Clinton, the companies asked for a court date, and Rosenstein backed out because his bluff got called.
            Rosenstein backed out because you don't show your enemies the intelligence you've gathered on them. Especially when the investigation is still going on.

You seriously want to reveal our methods, sources, and other intelligence gathering tools to the Russians?

As I said, box of rocks. Alex needs to brainwash you better.
            Last edited by rufus; 07-16-2018, 12:23 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Neil Cavuto just went off on Trump on Fox Business, calling the press conference disgusting.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Also peculiar how rich people never end up having to pay off their debts. You and I can't even get out of credit card debt by declaring bankruptcy, but somehow if you owe $300 million to someone, you end up never having to pay it back. If you have the right name. Funny how that works.
                So spend more.
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Neil Cavuto just went off on Trump on Fox Business, calling the press conference disgusting.
                  How could he lose a sycophant like Cavuto? He's one of the worst of the bunch. After Hannity and Bowtie, the Fox Business crowd are next in line.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    So take him up on his offer. If they're indicted, let's have the trials. Or are they going to back off again and put out another set of baloney in October?
                    Keep waiting.

I thought Mueller was supposed to wrap this thing up a month ago?
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And here's the full answer in black and white when asked if he believes Putin or his own US Intelligence Department:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Paul Ryan takes a moment to clutch his pearls...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Keep waiting.

I thought Mueller was supposed to wrap this thing up a month ago?
                          Yup, that's what we were told: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...th#post6674006

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            My personal fave.
                            Didn’t a few folks on here complain about what a p u s s y Obama was?

Trump went on his knees to service vlad before bending over and taking it

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Paul Ryan takes a moment to clutch his pearls...

We're done with them talking. What are the Republicans going to do? And I know the answer. NOTHING.

Ryan will masturbate to Ayn Rand though.

Comment

Interesting, Putin's Government is investigating Hermitage Capital head William Browder for illegally obtaining funds and "donating them to Hillary's campaign."

Is this why Trump is hellbent on finding the server?

Oh, and Russia's stance on the talks? "It's gorgeous," Lavrov said, answering journalists' question. He added that the talks were "better than super".

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X