Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Reminds me of "The 'N' on the Nebraska Flag stands for Knowledge"!

Speaking of the moron:

That's the whole point.

And hey, **** his feelings.

Also, remember when we were repeatedly told how Obama's supposed anti-colonialism would ruin our special relationship with the UK?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That testimony yesterday was an embarrassment. Republicans were clearly hoping Strzok would go off on some of sort of defiant, self-incriminating "You want me on that wall" rant, and he ate their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Comment

how sad that the brits have fake news too

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Trump is calling a taped interview criticizing Theresa May that the Sun posted audio of “fake news”
          his recorder machine has the nice things that were said. fake news only released the stuff that was not criticism.

geez, get it right will ya!?!?!
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            how sad that the brits have fake news too

In Russia, the fake news is truth!!
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              That's the whole point.

And hey, **** his feelings.

Also, remember when we were repeatedly told how Obama's supposed anti-colonialism would ruin our special relationship with the UK?
              Yeah, its nearly impossible to recount how many people he's trampled in the last two years including children and the handicapped.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Something is coming down the pipe this morning...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Mrs. May is on a short leash. She's a remainer when the country went Brexit.
                  So its ok to attack (supposed) lame ducks? Just keep doing your yoga joe at your age bending this much is not good for your body.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So its ok to attack (supposed) lame ducks? Just keep doing your yoga joe at your age bending this much is not good for your body.
                    I like May a lot. So, I figure she's not going to be around long.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      I like May a lot. So, I figure she's not going to be around long.
                      May dug her own grave, but I agree with you.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Probably nothing. Maybe he'll exonerate Trump today. Stick a dagger in the Muller investigation.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The War on Poverty is over people! We have solved it just like we solved racism!!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Last time he did this it was to announce the indictments of the Russians.

If I was him I would announce more investigations into Trump and his family. Make Trump go off the rails and fire him.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Probably nothing. Maybe he'll exonerate Trump today. Stick a dagger in the Muller investigation.
                              Maybe the Cohen indictment comes down today? Ted Lieu joked on Twitter that he might announce the federal decriminalization of marijuana.

Comment

The War on Poverty is over people! We have solved it just like we solved racism!!
                                Social Security is the most important and successful anti-poverty legislation we have. The Republicans have spent their entire careers trying to destroy it and trying to make sure that if you're on it you are at or below the poverty level. That should (have) never happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X