Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

So trump pardoned those deadbeat Oregon ranchers who stole from the federal government.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Be proud of your president you ****ing ****s.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y-4/771596002/
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Be proud of your president you ****ing ****s.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...y-4/771596002/
        If only the left were more civil.

Comment

Why do you guys engage the moron?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

So trump pardoned those deadbeat Oregon ranchers who stole from the federal government.
            Law and order candidate!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Not totally excusing it, but an operation of this magnitude, errors will occur. Look at how disorganized the operation is to begin with...
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To be fair, that's not what they were charged with, and the 5-year sentence for arson seemed a bit excessive all things considered.
                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_arson_case

Of course this was nothing but pandering anyway.

Comment

Why do you guys engage the moron?
                      About that. I have had flaggy on ignore for a long time but still respond to him once in a while, partly out of boredom and partly because his logic-deaf idiocy is characteristic of a group of Trump supporters. But in a bigger sense, let's be honest.

How many posters participate regularly in this thread? Fewer than twenty? Have any of us been persuaded to change our minds on anything of substance? From an advocacy standpoint, what we post here is utterly pointless. We could reach more minds by standing up and declaring our thoughts at a busy Starbucks. Participating in two hours of door-knocking or phone calling for your candidate or party would budge the needle more than hundreds of exchanges in this effectively closed group. We are doing nothing more than entertaining ourselves.

So engaging a poster like flaggy (who isn't rude or angry, btw) is not really any different that engaging someone whose position on an issue has never changed and never will. Despite his stimulating and intelligent posts, I suspect this is what Kep might have been feeling when he decided to disengage last week.

Dont get me wrong: I like this place--what I read here. But it is basically just entertainment.
                      Last edited by burd; 07-11-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                        To be fair, that's not what they were charged with, and the 5-year sentence for arson seemed a bit excessive all things considered.
                        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammond_arson_case

Of course this was nothing but pandering anyway.
                        Oh I confused these guys with the Bundys. They were the ones who fed their cattle on federal lands right?
                        Code:

Comment

Oh I confused these guys with the Bundys. They were the ones who fed their cattle on federal lands right?
                          Yes. The Bundys did not pay the fees to the government for grazing their cattle on public land, and the Bundys claimed that it was "public land, we don't need no stinkin' permits."
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So, the whole immigrant separation policy has been settled, but there's still a window for the current administration to continue to be a villain.

https://www.vo*****/platform/amp/2018/7/10/17553526/trump-separate-families
                            But Monday night’s ruling also makes it clear that the administration has the power to start separating some migrant families again.

The judges in both court cases — as well as the ACLU, which is the lead plaintiff in the family reunification lawsuit — agree with a core principle of the government’s argument on immigration policy: that it can’t be forced to release anyone who comes into the US without papers just because they bring their child with them.

In some cases, Monday night’s ruling says, the government can force parents to make a choice: stay with their children in immigration detention indefinitely, or remain detained by ICE while their children are sent to the custody of Health and Human Services (just as they were under the family-separation policy) and ultimately placed with another adult in the US.
                            DHS doesn’t have to detain someone who comes into the US without papers. It can release them on their own cognizance to show up for their court hearing; use an ankle bracelet to monitor them; or enroll them in a case management program.

The Trump administration doesn’t see these as options, though. It has told the courts, over and over again, that parents simply won’t be released from detention. In the administration’s telling, the only two options are for parents to be kept with their children (with no time limit), or for the family to be separated.
                            But Gelernt and the judges stress that the Trump administration isn’t allowed to detain parents — with or without their kids — as a general rule. They’re supposed to use “prosecutorial discretion” to determine whether an individual migrant is a security risk, or is likely to skip out on a court date. Parents who pose a low risk are supposed to be released with their kids. Only parents who are deemed risky should be forced to choose whether their kids are detained with them or released alone.

The Trump administration has promised to keep fighting Judge Gee in court, in the hopes that the Supreme Court will allow it to detain families in immigration detention indefinitely.
                            Hang on, let me repeat that for those in the back row busy on their phones listening to Rush Limbaugh...

The Trump administration has promised to keep fighting Judge Gee in court, in the hopes that the Supreme Court will allow it to detain families in immigration detention indefinitely.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Trump said it yesterday. Don't come to the country illegally. Period. Of course they are treating people seeking asylum like **** and that is legal but that doesn't matter to them. So, don't come here at all unless you have all the paperwork done before you step into the country. Just stay the **** out.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Of course his Supreme Court will serve him and let him commit crimes against humanity. Gotta keep the Christian sharias happy

Comment

Working...
                                X