Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

A little bit of humor:

Comment

Holy ****.

Cohen is asserting that trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting in 2016 in advance.

Holy ****. This is uh....
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And Congress will do nothing...
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Holy ****.

Cohen is asserting that trump knew about the Trump Tower meeting in 2016 in advance.

Holy ****. This is uh....
          He has no evidence...it will be ignored.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            It's not what you know, it's what can be proved.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Another fine day in Trump's AmeriKKKa.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Given the makeup of the City Council, weren't (aren't) most of those councilors dyed in the wool liberals?

If your trying to portray that bloc as GOP, it has (did) not reflect in the results.
                They are currently . Older white Bostonians who went through the busing crisis are the most conservative Dems you'll find until you reach Virginia. They're all for govt spending but socially conservative particularly on race issues. While they lost the mayor's office on a fluke (Flynn resigned to become Vatican ambassador, and City Council Prez become mayor then held office for next 20+ years after quickly consolidating power) they won most downballot races until fairly recently. Their last hurrah was putting Scott Brown in the Senate.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Red Don calls US, "the big, fat, sloppy, United States."

I guess he hasn't Made America Great Again yet.

And a related point: Why does our president go around the world and the country continually bad-mouthing the US? It's almost like he hates America.
                  Last edited by rufus; 07-27-2018, 09:41 AM.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Cohen states that he was present in a meeting, along with "several others", and that Trump was "informed of the Russians' offer by Trump Jr."Further, Cohen states that Trump "approved going ahead with the meeting with the Russians."
                    House Republicans won't be interested in "several others" but the Senate intelligence committee will be. Some guy named Mueller, too. And there likely will be a renewed effort to learn more about Junior's post-meeting calls to a blocked number.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

And a related point: Why does out president go around the world and the country continually bad-mouthing the US? It's almost like he hates America.
                      You don’t understand. That’s a compliment in his eyes.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

And a related point: Why does out president go around the world and the country continually bad-mouthing the US? It's almost like he hates America.
                        Remember when any time Obama had a friendly conversation with another country the GOP and Faux would tell us how he hated America and was always apologizing...wonder whats different?
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                          House Republicans won't be interested in "several others" but the Senate intelligence committee will be. Some guy named Mueller, too. And there likely will be a renewed effort to learn more about Junior's post-meeting calls to a blocked number.
                          It wont matter. Even if you believe him (I do) it isnt like he has much credibility anyways and unless he has some evidence that backs up his claim it can be easily dismissed. Mueller can talk to him until he is blue in the face but it wont get do much outside of get him to look for something to corroborate it.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It wont matter. Even if you believe him (I do) it isnt like he has much credibility anyways and unless he has some evidence that backs up his claim it can be easily dismissed. Mueller can talk to him until he is blue in the face but it wont get do much outside of get him to look for something to corroborate it.
                            Corroboration either comes from taped conversations or another person who was there. Tapes from what I understand absolutely sunk Nixon. When he's on tape directing the CIA to tell the FBI to back off and authorizing payments to Watergate burglars, it got a little tough to keep defending the guy from the accusations which he himself ended up confirming were true.

If I were Cohen I'd hire a food taster right about now and wear a "KGB Agent Detector" around my neck. I doubt those 100 conversations he taped with Chump are about the weather.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

More lies.

Trump touts 'amazing' 4.1 percent U.S. economic growth
                              strong 4.1% growth under Trump in Q2 of 2018 would rank as 5th strongest Q of Obama presidency

—5.1% Q2 2014
                              —4.9% Q3 2014
                              —4.7% Q4 2011
                              —4.5% Q4 2009
                              — John Harwood (@JohnJHarwood) July 27, 2018
                              This President sucks.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                More lies.

This President sucks.
                                While Harwood's overall point stands, his data isn't exactly correct. The St. Louis Fed shows different numbers as you move along the chart.

Also, Trump is touting preliminary numbers, which almost always get adjusted downward.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X