Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Well this just seems convenient for Russia:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, this:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

All y'all who think Russia got Trump in... think we should take Putin up on his offer to bring our attorneys over to settle it?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Also, this:

DNC blocked the FBI from investigating it... how, then, can they say that they were hacked if they haven't even seen the server? You went to college, use your brain.

Comment

Russia called in their loans to Trump's real estate empire, and they had dirt on him to the point that his hands were tied. I think it's that simple.

Comment

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...r-any-evidence

n a joint press conference after a one-on-one meeting, Russian Vladimir Putin, standing next to President Donald Trump, addressed the “so-called” Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election on Monday, saying that Russia had never and would never tamper with American internal affairs.
              Putin went on to offer his assistance in analyzing any “specific material” pertaining to Russian meddling that may come to light.

“Any specific material, if such things arise, we are ready to analyze together,” he said. “For instance, we can analyze them through the joint working group on cyber security, the establishment of which we discussed during our previous contacts.”

Yeah, I'm sure Putin would like nothing more than to see what evidence our intelligence communities have gathered on his election meddling. Can't imagine why he'd want to see it.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Russia called in their loans to Trump's real estate empire, and they had dirt on him to the point that his hands were tied. I think it's that simple.
                This! It's all about the rubles. Err, Benjamin's.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  DNC blocked the FBI from investigating it... how, then, can they say that they were hacked if they haven't even seen the server? You went to college, use your brain.
                  I did go to college, used that knowledge to Google for "Imran Awan Server", and saw that they *DID* see the server and the log data for internet traffic in/out of the server.

Wanna try again?

Last edited by aparch; 07-16-2018, 11:07 AM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...r-any-evidence

Yeah, I'm sure Putin would like nothing more than to see what evidence our intelligence communities have gathered on his election meddling. Can't imagine why he'd want to see it.
                    Because he knows there's none. The accusations were a bluff meant to destroy goodwill between the US and Russia.

Comment

And all of our intelligence services are in on it too. It's the perfect crime really.

Law and order candidate, everyone!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Because he knows there's none. The accusations were a bluff meant to destroy goodwill between the US and Russia.
                        Then why does he need to see it?

Box of rocks.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Keep pimping your narrative...Comrade.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Then why does he need to see it?

Box of rocks.
                            Because the idiot deep state wants to make these accusations, and he's calling them out on it. They tried this with 13 bots that actually helped Clinton, the companies asked for a court date, and Rosenstein backed out because his bluff got called.

Comment

Anyone else see that our president said that "both countries were responsible" for election hacking?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Anyone else see that our president said that "both countries were responsible" for election hacking?
                                I read that Trump said both countries were responsible for the breakdown in their relationship, but haven't seen a quote of that nature specifically referring to the hacking.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X