Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    "You can't say GOOD MORNING ANYMORE!?!? That's SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!?!?!"
    And it's the repeating. Trump does that as well. You say something over and over again enough to the same people they're going to believe it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Lmao, I knew Frauddy was intellectually limited but citing Tucker Carlson hahahahahahaahaha
      Tucker is even stupider since he got rid of the bowtie.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I'm real curious how she got wind that the feds were looking to arrest her. Some contacts within the GOP perhaps?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/u...espionage.html
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPgxVtDBZRs

Hannity's monologue from last night. By 35 seconds in he claims that Hillary should have been indicted. It's a set up for that being worse than anything Trump did in Helsinki.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mark Levin on the mainstream media. They're psychopaths.

He then goes on to explain how Trump is better than FDR. It's quite an amazing speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBjWBUiHDb8

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              I'm real curious how she got wind that the feds were looking to arrest her. Some contacts within the GOP perhaps?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/u...espionage.html
              The feds tell the GOP of their arrest plans for foreign spies?
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                Mueller hasn't leaked. But now that he's using the local district offices in the Southern District of NY and Washington, D.C. I bet it's leaking like a sieve.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  I believe they share data with the heads of the Congressional intelligence committees and certainly the leaders of the House and Senate.

The woman has been brazenly going around town influence peddling and schmoozing, yet all of a sudden she decides to pack her bags and head back to Russia? Yeah...that smells like a tip off to me.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Evangelicals should love the last part...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/18/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Asylum? Naaah.

They may not have torn the statue down but they have defecated all over it.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nice idea, Joe but that concept has jumped the shark. Republicans won't do it unless two things are happening.

1. There's a Democrat in the White House.
                          2. There's a Democrat in the White House.

The only way you can do actual oversight is to take power away from them. Good luck. We all need you to succeed.

Comment

LOL: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/r...te-house-lawn/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Is this like one of those "If it snows on the day of the Super Bowl" sales where if his fanciful story comes true, everyone gets their Alex Jones store purchases this week refunded?
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, how about those kids in kennels? We still separating them from their parents?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X