Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Right. Reading the FISA warrant, it completely discredits the Nunes memo. But the headline NPR chose to tweet, and the accompanying article, goes out of its way to continue to push the Republican story that somehow, the FBI was acting illegally to spy on the Trump campaign to help Hillary.

Brent's favorite "both sides".

"Democrats say" "Republicans say". When the real story is right there and you can read it in the warrant itself. And the truth is, the FBI did nothing that the "Republicans say" they did.
    Journalism 101:
    "If someone says it’s raining & another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out of the ******ing window and find out which is true."
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Journalism 101:
      "If someone says it’s raining & another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out of the ******ing window and find out which is true."
      “Talk about the rain you saw”
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This just made me laugh out loud. Got a few stares.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...mpression=true

Comment

To those of you still seeking yourselves: https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ent%20Syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Journalism 101:
            Exactly. The way to have written that article, and also to have shown both sides is...…………..

"The recently released FISA warrant shows that the FBI did nothing illegal in seeking to surveil Trump campaign associate Carter Page, and in fact, there was much evidence to indicate they were rightfully concerned about his actions.....yada yada yada...…….."

Lay out the facts of what the warrant showed.

"Republicans however, have for months claimed that such surveillance was illegal spying on the Trump campaign, in an effort to help Hillary Clinton win the nomination. An investigation by the House Intelligence Committee led to the production of the Nunes Memo ….yada yada yada...…

Lay out what the Republicans have been doing and saying.

"The evidence revealed in the actual warrant applications, however, completely contradict that version of events...………..yada yada yada...…."

Lay out in detail what the Republicans were claiming, and how the warrant shows that never happened.

Sum up.

Both sides represented. Actual truth revealed. No "Democrats say...…………………..Republicans say"
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              The perfect example of Brent's favored "both sides" reporting.

I heard both Lindsey Graham and Trey Gowdy whining about that warrant this morning. This is like Uranium One. You read the facts and there is only one side.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Hmmm... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-P5QSTwZ4Y

Comment

Just like "Black Female Army Captain" over at Freep, as soon as you see a social media profile called "Black Conservative Patriot", you can be rest assured they are neither black, nor a patriot. Just another troll account run by either a paid Borschtbot, or some self-loathing, white incel from mom's basement.

Comment

One of Flaggy's fellow bots malfunctioned: https://***********/MAGAmom93829201/...39446042722304

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Just like "Black Female Army Captain" over at Freep, as soon as you see a social media profile called "Black Conservative Patriot", you can be rest assured they are neither black, nor a patriot. Just another troll account run by either a paid Borschtbot, or some self-loathing, white incel from mom's basement.
                      Gotta be at least some rich colored folk
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Gotta be at least some rich colored folk
                        There are (Ben Carson, among others). A handful of middle class ones - mostly lawyers. I've talked to a few, including one at a pharmacy who opened me with the opinion that prescription drug prices are more criminal than the folks he usually defends (spoiler alert: he's not that far off the mark). Guarantee you they don't have agitprop social media accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          One of Flaggy's fellow bots malfunctioned: https://***********/MAGAmom93829201/...39446042722304
                          She must be so proud of her son, Little Bobby Tables.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Didn’t anyone give this twat his warm milk and tuck him in? Christ

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              She must be so proud of her son, Little Bobby Tables.
                              +1

SQL is part of the deep state now.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                There are (Ben Carson, among others). A handful of middle class ones - mostly lawyers. I've talked to a few, including one at a pharmacy who opened me with the opinion that prescription drug prices are more criminal than the folks he usually defends (spoiler alert: he's not that far off the mark). Guarantee you they don't have agitprop social media accounts.
                                There's also Black Sheriff With Cowboy Hat. Trump did a lot of appearances with Black Sheriff With Cowboy Hat and even had Black Sheriff With Cowboy Hat speak at the convention.

You may think I'm disparaging him by referring to him as Black Sheriff With Cowboy Hat but I'm 95% sure Trump thinks that's his name.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X