Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Huh...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Aww poor things.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Huh...

Maria Butina is now in the US. He writes to me that D. Trump (a member of the NRA) is really for his cooperation with Russia.

Comment

No chance. Jill Stein yes...Bernie no way in hell.
          This. Stein and the Greenies absolutely have some 'splainin to do. Way too many coincidences in their actions.

Thoughts and prayers

Comment

They’re really good at acting concerned and doing nothing.

Comment

Wants to invite Putin to town, probably for his metaphorical wang parade.

Hopefully he schedules it around Halloween.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

So I keep hearing that a HUGE percentage of Republicans approve of how Helsinki went.

I very much don't understand that. Is it because they are loyal to dumpy, is it because they trust what he is doing (which I mean that it's NOT loyalty, but actual trust), or is it because they actually believe that capitulating to russia over our own intel is the right path to follow?

None of those are all that nice, IMHO, but the last one bugs me a lot- how can anyone thing that it's a good idea to let vlad do what he wants, especially when approaching parts of the former USSR. We spend trillions of dollars to keep the USSR in place, and now we are letting it reform? What was bad about the USSR wasn't communism, it was that it was a series of brutal dictators that had the intention of spreading their word in a forceful way. And the latter is exactly where we are now.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                  So I keep hearing that a HUGE percentage of Republicans approve of how Helsinki went.

I very much don't understand that. Is it because they are loyal to dumpy, is it because they trust what he is doing (which I mean that it's NOT loyalty, but actual trust), or is it because they actually believe that capitulating to russia over our own intel is the right path to follow?

None of those are all that nice, IMHO, but the last one bugs me a lot- how can anyone thing that it's a good idea to let vlad do what he wants, especially when approaching parts of the former USSR. We spend trillions of dollars to keep the USSR in place, and now we are letting it reform? What was bad about the USSR wasn't communism, it was that it was a series of brutal dictators that had the intention of spreading their word in a forceful way. And the latter is exactly where we are now.
                  Supreme Court. Tax Heist. That's all they ****ing care about. I do not understand why that is hard to understand.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ha Ha Ha. This is funny ****.

WASHINGTON — Republicans in Congress on Thursday blocked a series of measures put forward by lawmakers — largely Democratic — desperate to isolate Republican leaders and publicly rebuke President Trump over his summit meeting with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia this week.
                    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/19/u...imes&smtyp=cur

The bipartisan resolution was blocked when Senator John Cornyn of Texas, the No. 2 Republican in the Senate, objected.
                    Is there anyone more in the tank for Trump than John Cornyn? I think not.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meanwhile, ALCOA says that Red Don's tariffs will cost them $100 million this year.

ALCOA is one of the companies the tariffs are supposed to be protecting.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Supreme Court. Tax Heist. That's all they ****ing care about. I do not understand why that is hard to understand.
                        So you think it’s all about loyalty, then.

How about any other evidence. Especially those who don’t gain at all from most of those reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                          So you think it’s all about loyalty, then.

How about any other evidence. Especially those who don’t gain at all from most of those reasons.
                          Loyalty has nothing to do with it. It's all about the money.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Meanwhile, ALCOA says that Red Don's tariffs will cost them $100 million this year.

ALCOA is one of the companies the tariffs are supposed to be protecting.
                            That cracks me up. Dying of laughter.

Comment

The only people I've seen so far who might dump the Chump are Midwestern farmers because they're getting killed in the here and now on the tariffs. If you're sitting in a trailer park armed to the teeth collecting a benefits check like most Trump supporters, higher prices on steel probably aren't changing your life any.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                The only people I've seen so far who might dump the Chump are Midwestern farmers because they're getting killed in the here and now on the tariffs. If you're sitting in a trailer park armed to the teeth collecting a benefits check like most Trump supporters, higher prices on steel probably aren't changing your life any.
                                I haven't seen any evidence of them dumping him. There's a business owner in Kentucky that owns a landscaping business that is probably bankrupt by now and he's full in the tank for turtle boy and Dump.

See there's nothing in God, Gays, and Guns about money. And the Republicans use that to get them to vote for them. Then they take all their money and give it to the 1%. Mission accomplished. And it's been working for 38 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X