Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    A year's worth for about a half million people.
    Is that the cost of coverage (at some designated average amount), Hovey?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
      Is that the cost of coverage (at some designated average amount), Hovey?
      For some reason I thought I remembered, or maybe heard somewhere, that we spend about 10k/year per person on healthcare in the country, but I could be wrong about that.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Dont forget the House is setting aside $5 billion for the Wall. $5 billion would buy a lot of health care...
        They don't care.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

By the way. No means yes and would means wouldn't.

Everyone got that?
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            They don't care.
            It’s not disrespectful to cut veterans health care.
            Kneeling during the anthem is what is disrespectful

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Correct.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb6W1ouzkmA

Comment

Or disparaging a Muslim who fought for our country, saying the military is a disaster, making fun of McCain for getting tortured, and I'm guessing there's a ton I'm missing.

Comment

We can't afford it. Billionaires need tax cuts.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      By the way. No means yes and would means wouldn't.

Everyone got that?
                      No
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                        A year's worth for about a half million people.
                        Is that half a million more than now? Is a year better than none? Good lord you are pedantic.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            Or disparaging a Muslim who fought for our country, saying the military is a disaster, making fun of McCain for getting tortured, and I'm guessing there's a ton I'm missing.
                            Saying he's smarter than the generals, saying not getting VD (at least at that time) was his Vietnam.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X