Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by handyman View Post

Ha!
    Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I mean once the Clinton’s die and abortion is banned how will he stay motivated?
      The gays

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        So Faux can't be reporting that somehow vlad is taking his goons out of Ukraine, or giving Crimea back, and not killing a bunch of people in Syria. All of which goes against stuff Republicans are in line with.

Who said Republicans were in line with that?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

But Putie swore!!!!!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Good.

EDIT: Well, actually, if Coats gets fired and replaced with a Trump ball-licker, probably not so good.
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-20-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Good.

EDIT: Well, actually, if Coats gets fired and replaced with a Trump ball-licker, probably not so good.
                  Sooner or later they all will...its just a matter of when and why.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Sooner or later they all will...its just a matter of when and why.
                    Well, the why is usually refusing to lick Trump's balls, so...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      Well, the why is usually refusing to lick Trump's balls, so...
                      To be fair, Melania doesn’t want to it

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        To be fair, Melania doesn’t want to it
                        Hence why she isnt around much...of course Ivanka is so
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

D*mn right Teddy Roosevelt did no wrong!

Well, Teddy is my favorite president.

*edit* Also, real WH Sec Bot is an amazing way to see Trump's unhinged Tweets framed perfectly against an official WH press release.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The WH did confirm some time ago that anything that Red Don tweeted should be considered an official statement of the president.

Comment

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/ru...tower-10546831

There is no tie between the president and the prostitution ring.

That we know of.

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that when Putin comes for a visit it's going to be Trump playing the part of Kevin Bacon in Animal House squirming, "Thank you sir, may I have another?".

Comment

Working...
                                X