Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

So Cohen secretly recorded trump discussing payments to a playboy model. May be a fun Friday afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      So Cohen secretly recorded trump discussing payments to a playboy model. May be a fun Friday afternoon all
      This is why everyone knows after you have your attorney pay off a playmate, you kill the attorney
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        In the state of New York, one-party consent is all that's needed for recordings. So, it was only a secret to Trump.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          This is why everyone knows after you have your attorney pay off a playmate, you kill the attorney
          Foster Care?
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Cleaners like Cohen cover their asses. My guess is he has all sorts of recordings...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Great story but it won't change anything.

In a statement, Trump attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani confirmed the tape’s existence and said no payment was ever made.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Foster Care?
                get over your stupid obsession with the Clintons

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                  get over your stupid obsession with the Clintons
                  Yeah, like that'll happen.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Great story but it won't change anything.
                    Allie Malloy
                    ‏Verified account @AlliemalCNN

Allie Malloy Retweeted AnneClaire Stapleton

A source also tells our @DanaBashCNN & @GloriaBorger that upon learning of the tapes, Trump remarked, “I can’t believe Michael would do this to me."
                    "Loyalty" ends once the potential prison sentence is discussed.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I'm not sure why Trump cares or why it would matter. Unless he's worried about his marriage now. His Presidency is not in peril.

Comment

Funny but sad. China looks like it will not give in to tariffs. But rather combat them by reaching out to Europe and devaluing its currency. The net outcome is increased prices and decreased purchases for Americans, and a maassive govt tax on American purchases (the actual tariffs).
                        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Funny but sad. China looks like it will not give in to tariffs. But rather combat them by reaching out to Europe and devaluing its currency. The net outcome is increased prices and decreased purchases for Americans, and a maassive govt tax on American purchases (the actual tariffs).
                          Any idiot with a brain knew that was going to happen. But, it does fit the Republican agenda which is to completely destroy the middle class.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Yeah, like that'll happen.
                            I mean once the Clinton’s die and abortion is banned how will he stay motivated?

Comment

I mean once the Clinton’s die and abortion is banned how will he stay motivated?
                              There's always the brown people.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X