Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    "Did you meddle?"
    "Nope."
    "I'm convinced. Next?"
    More like....

Putin: Did you do it?
    Hacker: Of course...I did exactly as you asked.
    P: Let's try this again...did you do it?
    H: I told you, yes...
    P: No...Did. You. Do it? *winks*
    H: Ummm.....no?
    P: See, Donald, clearly he had nothing to do with it.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      More like....

Putin: Did you do it?
      Hacker: Of course...I did exactly as you asked.
      P: Let's try this again...did you do it?
      H: I told you, yes...
      P: No...Did. You. Do it? *winks*
      H: Ummm.....no?
      P: See, Donald, clearly he had nothing to do with it.
      "Did you do it?"
      "What's your definition of 'it?'"
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Nice that the Maria spy arrest came hours after the complements and behind doors meeting with Putin. Wraps Trump commentary, treason and the NRA in a nice little bow.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          $100 says he doesn't know what a server is.
          "Server? Isn't that Sofia at Mar-a-Lago who brings me my well-done steaks and I pinch her a55 when Melania isn't looking? These computer dorks say it's some kinda computer. I guess like a robot version of that maid on The Jetsons. Tremendous show, by the way. I watch the reruns every Saturday while I eat chocolate chip pancakes and drink all the Diet Coke I want. Terrific!"

Comment

MRW I argue with a Russian when death is on the line
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

"Did you do it?"
              Centrist response Rule #1. When in doubt throw a Clinton reference.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This headline from NPR is amazing:

Putin Invites Trump To Help End Syrian War As Russia Bombs Civilian Targets
                Despite pledges to do so, Russia has not gone after ISIS, but rather uses the term "terrorists" to describe any group which opposes the Assad regime.

Russia has taken part in attacks on hospitals and humanitarian aid convoys. In recent weeks Syria and Russia have launched airstrikes in the southwestern part of the country near Israel and Jordan, violating a cease-fire agreed to by both Putin and Trump.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Also, in what should come as no surprise, FOX News was given exclusive sit down interviews with Trump AND Putin, according to XM POTUS 124.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    Also, in what should come as no surprise, FOX News was given exclusive sit down interviews with Trump AND Putin, according to XM POTUS 124.
                    The propaganda arm of Putin and the White House will be in full force. And with those interviews we know that Hannity is NOT going to cover the arrest from today.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

@dmitryzaksAFP: Putin spokesman Peskov says Trump gave Putin Alexander Ovechkin's Washington Capitals jersey as a gift. And a puck. (Putin plays hockey)
                      -----
                      @dtfromdc: @dmitryzaksAFP @dcsportsbog He owns Ovechkin. Why does he need his jersey?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

"Did you do it?"
                        We already had that with Strozk, or however you spell it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Centrist response Rule #1. When in doubt throw a Clinton reference.
                          Lighten up, Francis (apologies to Slappy for stealing the response). It was a joke, nothing more, nothing less.

If you haven't noticed, I'm with all of you who think Trump should be thrown under a bus, this Putin thing seals it.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

As someone who has tended to be very non-political about things thus far in life, I am really starting to think that I should probably start doing something to counteract the current dog and pony show we have occupying DC right now...

This is seriously turning into a clown show of epic proportions from top to bottom...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X