Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It takes two to tango buckaroo
    I repeat: the Russians didn't want Hill. Any schmo would have worked for them. The fact that it was Trump? That was frosting on the cake.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
      Uh huh, what's your explanation for why nearly the entire group of high ranking people from the Trump campaign was in contact with these Russians, usually about very specific things like hacked emails?
      And he repeats himself.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        And he repeats himself.
        ^^^^^^^^^^^ditto
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          You know that I agree that Russians colluded, right? That they DID influence the election? Oh, wait, I'm not a total lib, so apparently I'm in the wrong. *shrug*
          The struggle we are having is you can't seem to just come out and say "Trump colluded with Russia." For whatever reason Trump and Russia together in one post just isn't happening. It feels like if I puzzle together a few posts you are saying Trump colluded with Russia, but it is actually a pretty simple sentence to just say. And this is why your still getting crap over it. The poor bush just cant take anymore beating...

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            The struggle we are having is you can't seem to just come out and say "Trump colluded with Russia." For whatever reason Trump and Russia together in one post just isn't happening. It feels like if I puzzle together a few posts you are saying Trump colluded with Russia, but it is actually a pretty simple sentence to just say. And this is why your still getting crap over it. The poor bush just cant take anymore beating...
            I have said Trump colluded with Russia, but it wasn't until he got the candidacy.

My main point is that Russia didn't expect Trump to get the candidacy. Russia just didn't want Hillary. Once Trump was a candidate, Russia was drooling. Then things went really haywire.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Administration fights back: https://www.newswars.com/white-house...osta-outburst/

Funny thing is, when it comes to conservative censorship on mainstream social media, the ones to help the conservatives may be, of all people, CNN.

Comment

@SlavaMalamud: Columnist in Russia's No.1 newspaper explains why she rooted for Croatia: "Croats were the last white team at the World Cup. Our values are Christianity, love for Motherland, and European traditions. What do Africans and Arabs have to do with them?" https://***********/Chapaeff/status/1018634389335494657
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

GARDEN CITY, Ind. – Vice President Mike Pence turns nostalgic when he talks about growing up in small-town Columbus, Ind., where his father helped build an empire of more than 200 gas stations that provided an upbringing on the "front row of the *American dream."

The collapse of Kiel Bros. Oil Co. in 2004 was widely publicized. Less known is that the state of Indiana — and, to a smaller extent, Kentucky and Illinois — are still on the hook for millions of dollars to clean up more than 85 contaminated sites across the three states, including underground tanks that leaked toxic chemicals into soil, streams and wells.

Indiana alone has spent at least $21 million on the cleanup thus far, or an average of about $500,000 per site, according to an analysis of records by the Associated Press. And the work is nowhere near *complete.

The federal government, meanwhile, plans to clean up a plume of cancer-causing solvent discovered beneath a former Kiel Bros. station that threatens drinking water near the Pence family's hometown.

To assess the pollution costs, the AP reviewed thousands of pages of court documents, tax statements, *business filings and federal financial disclosures, as well as federal and state environmental records for Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The total financial impact isn't clear because Indiana officials have yet to release cost figures for 12 contaminated areas. Other records are incomplete, redacted or missing.
                    Our Vice President.

http://www.startribune.com/pence-fam...ons/488197681/
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So when does Ofvlad's meeting take place?
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

To comment on Pence and the family business a little more. It is amazing how these rich people are so similar to a vampire. They take whatever they need and leave nothing left.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I repeat: the Russians didn't want Hill. Any schmo would have worked for them. The fact that it was Trump? That was frosting on the cake.
                          Any schmo wouldn't have been working with them. Any schmo wouldn't be in debt to and compromised by them. Only one schmo could have possibly worked for them. The one they already owned.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's not a one way street. Once Trump ran, and Russians realized the gift they got, they prob offered help. Trump, being Trump, said "Ok, help me out." Then all the Russians laughed at the stupid American.
                            What you're missing to make this theory work is that the Russians clearly have their tentacles and money linked to the entire Republican party, not just Chump. How many GOP operatives, bigwigs, and special interests (think the NRA) have been cashing checks from Russian oligarchs and Putin toadies? Its like 3/4ths of the party.

Where your theory falls down is its pretty obvious Trump's campaign was aware of and sought to harness these connections ahead of time, long before he clinched the nomination. How couldn't he be aware, since most of the people advising his campaign, including his own son, were already chatting up their Russian pals? He didn't happen into a lucky break. From the Russians perspective, since they hand their hand on the lever of the entire GOP apparatus, the expenditures were worthwhile since the Mike Flynns and Carter Pages of the world would probably end up in a lets say Kasich administration even if he himself was an old school anti-Russian Prez. And yes, having Trump end up being President was of course super fortuitous but it seems Putin was playing all the angles. Just so happens his dream scenario came true, but not by accident. Trump and the Russians were already connected long before.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              To comment on Pence and the family business a little more. It is amazing how these rich people are so similar to a vampire. They take whatever they need and leave nothing left.
                              Also peculiar how rich people never end up having to pay off their debts. You and I can't even get out of credit card debt by declaring bankruptcy, but somehow if you owe $300 million to someone, you end up never having to pay it back. If you have the right name. Funny how that works.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Also peculiar how rich people never end up having to pay off their debts. You and I can't even get out of credit card debt by declaring bankruptcy, but somehow if you owe $300 million to someone, you end up never having to pay it back. If you have the right name. Funny how that works.
                                That has always fascinated me.

Comment

Working...
                                X