Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Social Security is the most important and successful anti-poverty legislation we have. The Republicans have spent their entire careers trying to destroy it and trying to make sure that if you're on it you are at or below the poverty level. That should (have) never happened.
    My parents are living testaments to that. Maybe if my dad stopped watching Faux (the destroyer of the former Hippy Liberals) he would realize this.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well they shouldn’t have come here right?? They took the risk!!

Oh wait they might be citizens? Oops.

Comment

*yawn*
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

12 Russian intelligence officers indicted.
              Still just a waste of time unlike Benghazi though right??

Comment

Mueller indicts a dozen Russians for hacking the DNC days before Trump goes to meet his boss in Helsinki.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I love he does this as dump is meeting the queen

Comment

Rod Rosenstein is now giving a "can't we all get along speech". He should not be doing that. Especially since Trump calls the investigation that brought these indictments a witch hunt just this morning.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Of more interest, it's also for hacking state election systems, which is a lot dirtier than whatever crap the DNC and Wiki(GRU)leaks has.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The War on Poverty is over people! We have solved it just like we solved racism!!
                        But it wasn't solved as of November 2016. That's why we needed someone outside of the box who could bring true law and order. But in the last 18 months we magically ended it. God job everyone!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          That testimony yesterday was an embarrassment. Republicans were clearly hoping Strzok would go off on some of sort of defiant, self-incriminating "You want me on that wall" rant, and he ate their breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
                          I don't get the impression the FBI hires those kinds of people. Or rather, if they do, they don't last long and aren't hand-selected by people like Mueller. I get the impression that most career FBI agents are pretty bright.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I don't get the impression the FBI hires those kinds of people. Or rather, if they do, they don't last long and aren't hand-selected by people like Mueller. I get the impression that most career FBI agents are pretty bright.
                            But the GOP reps do, so, you know, projection.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I think most long term career FBI agents are that way currently. I do wonder if their post 9/11 mission change may change the overall mindset going forward somewhat. They used to hire alot of accountants and newly minted lawyers. Not sure they still focus on those.

Comment

Timing of the indictments was obviously by design - probably to have the maximum impact on those Russians that are indicted. There is nothing in this step...but who knows what it means for Americans 'in contact' with those indicted.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X