Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.38: Truth! Justice! And the American Way!!

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Pardon
    I was wondering about that. That seems a bridge too far for even Trump.
    Last edited by 5mn_Major; 07-16-2018, 10:33 PM.
    Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      I’ve asked this before, but ....what would have happened if Obama had done what dump did today?
      Focus!!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        I was wondering about that. That seems a bridge to far for even Trump.
        Nothing is a bridge too far for Sweet Potato Hitler.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Did I miss anything good today?

Comment

Originally posted by PutinDUDE08 View Post
            We already had that with Strozk, or however you spell it.
            How's the Russian Bear...err, sorry, I mean "PutinDUDEETTE08", treating you?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              Jeeeeeesus. If NEWT is going after him.....
              Fig will walk that statement back tomorrow. He's worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                I was wondering about that. That seems a bridge too far for even Trump.
                Are you two serious?

The clear implication here is that if she was such an important cog for Putin, she should have never been left in the country after it became obvious her mission was complete and she became an investigatory liability.

Pull the asset out before they can be used by actual investigators.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Are you two serious?

The clear implication here is that if she was such an important cog for Putin, she should have never been left in the country after it became obvious her mission was complete and she became an investigatory liability.

Or make the US think she's important, and then sacrifice a pawn to make the US look like they are acting all tough.....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    I’ve asked this before, but ....what would have happened if Obama had done what dump did today?
                    Impeachment, likely followed by criminal charges for possible prison time.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      Did I miss anything good today?
                      absolutely nothing unexpected happened

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Impeachment, likely followed by criminal charges for possible prison time.
                        You're so naive. They woulda lynched him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Jeeeeeesus. If NEWT is going after him.....
                          ...then he's doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            And here's the full answer in black and white when asked if he believes Putin or his own US Intelligence Department:
                            Potential ally in diplomatic negotiations... Group that "has six ways from Sunday at getting back at you" (Charles Schumer)...

Your hand has been forced, hasn't it? You're basically telling someone being raped to trust the one raping him/her because the other person is some outside entity...

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Are you two serious?

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be serious about...

Trump does stupid stuff all the time because he can't stand what he perceives to be 'losing'. However, in all likelihood there will be far too much heat from his own party to not be seen placating Russians in anyway.

Frankly reading more into 'spygate', it seems like the whole Maria affair was amateur hour. Its hard to believe it got as far as it did.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be serious about...

Trump does stupid stuff all the time because he can't stand what he perceives to be 'losing'. However, in all likelihood there will be far too much heat from his own party to not be seen placating Russians in anyway.

Frankly reading more into 'spygate', it seems like the whole Maria affair was amateur hour. Its hard to believe it got as far as it did.
                                To quote Obama: "The 1980's called, and they want their foreign policy back."

Comment

Working...
                                X